Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
I’m guessing it will be up between 8/9 so another hour or 2.
I sound like I’m sitting around waiting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe a thread for his new series? I'd love to know people's thoughts! I'm unsure kinda on the fence. I don't like Jeffrey though which is probably swaying my opinion a bit. I found it interesting to see how rich folk live and what the inside of a private jet looked like, but got bored at the make up 'main' part of the video.
Im interested to see what direction it takes and how he will handle the whole James Charles drama as that's bond to come up.
But I'm not sold or rushing out to buy his makeup. But I'll watch it's interesting and if you have time I'd say the first one is entertaining but I wouldn't say drop what you're doing and watch it, what do you guys think?
(Had a wee look at the other site but everyone on there just hates and rages at everything without a real point)

Reactions: 3
Maybe a thread for his new series? I'd love to know people's thoughts! I'm unsure kinda on the fence. I don't like Jeffrey though which is probably swaying my opinion a bit. I found it interesting to see how rich folk live and what the inside of a private jet looked like, but got bored at the make up 'main' part of the video.
Im interested to see what direction it takes and how he will handle the whole James Charles drama as that's bond to come up.
But I'm not sold or rushing out to buy his makeup. But I'll watch it's interesting and if you have time I'd say the first one is entertaining but I wouldn't say drop what you're doing and watch it, what do you guys think?
(Had a wee look at the other site but everyone on there just hates and rages at everything without a real point)
I'm bored already with the series. I'm sorry. But I agree maybe a new thread for this new series.

that's true

Reactions: 3
and Shane didn't have to show us that hole in his jeans between his thick thighs. Is it just me but is there no chemistry between Shane and Ryland?

Reactions: 5
Well this series just really interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched it all yet, I watched about 20 minutes and I just couldn’t concentrate.
I know the pallet is being sent to Petty Paige so they’re being bought from day one 🤷‍♀️

Is it worth watching or is it just Shane being annoying AF like usual

Just watched it, so boring. Nothing we haven’t seen before. Yes Jeffree’s rich and outrageous and Shane is insecure and a hermit. So?!

Reactions: 4
Just watched it, so boring. Nothing we haven’t seen before. Yes Jeffree’s rich and outrageous and Shane is insecure and a hermit. So?!
I got about 30 minutes in and literally nothing had happened apart from Shane going on about his plane anxiety and then getting on the plane.... I’ll stick it out though because I find Jeffrey intriguing.

Reactions: 2
Well this series just really interesting
It's only interesting to me because this video connected some of the information for me. But Shane's first video is boring but because there is a lot of youtube drama information that I didn't know before until I saw this video.

Last edited:
and Shane didn't have to show us that hole in his jeans between his thick thighs. Is it just me but is there no chemistry between Shane and Ryland?
I always think they are really awkward around each other!?

Absolutely didn’t need 26 minutes of him discussing about being poor and scared of flying. Oh boo hoo, suck it up buttercup.

Anyone else get really bad motion sickness with Andrew spinning the camera around endlessly?

View attachment 45137

So it’s gonna be about 9 hours long in total 😐
I was so convinced it was going to be behind YouTube’s paywall... all 9 episodes uploaded at once, or watch week by week for free

I always think they are really awkward around each other!?

Absolutely didn’t need 26 minutes of him discussing about being poor and scared of flying. Oh boo hoo, suck it up buttercup.

Anyone else get really bad motion sickness with Andrew spinning the camera around endlessly?

I was so convinced it was going to be behind YouTube’s paywall... all 9 episodes uploaded at once, or watch week by week for free
I don’t get the thing where he always makes out he’s poor. Hes clearly not. Maybe not Jeffree rich, but he’s rich. Find it so weird

Just find his self deprecation a bit much sometimes

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the thing where he always makes out he’s poor. Hes clearly not. Maybe not Jeffree rich, but he’s rich. Find it so weird

Just find his self deprecation a bit much sometimes
said exactly the same to my husband. He’s worth $12.1 million, not that far behind Logan Paul. Also worried about the crowd? Shut up!

Reactions: 4