Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god, I do not see the point.
Did you not see Shane and Rylands eyes light up when they heard how much Jefree made from a pallet in a day?

It is pointless as Shane only wears makeup for a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you not see Shane and Rylands eyes light up when they heard how much Jefree made from a pallet in a day?

It is pointless as Shane only wears makeup for a joke
That’s a fair point, I can see Little Ryland counting the cash now

Reactions: 6
Honest to god, I do not see the point.
I don't know why people are surprised by this news. The minute I heard Shane had done a docu series on Jeffree my first thought was, "and what does Shane get out of this?" JS is a very savvy businessman. Everybody in his life is bought and paid for. Hopefully Shane is smarter then all those who have come before him and kept his mouth shut. JS is the last person you want to trust with your dirty little secrets.

I don't know why people are surprised by this news. The minute I heard Shane had done a docu series on Jeffree my first thought was, "and what does Shane get out of this?" JS is a very savvy businessman. Everybody in his life is bought and paid for. Hopefully Shane is smarter then all those who have come before him and kept his mouth shut. JS is the last person you want to trust with your dirty little secrets.
Interesting. I’m not sure who will buy the Shane palette, but then again I only know him from docu-series and him shouting OH MY GAAAAWD.

Reactions: 2
JS is a very savvy businessman. Everybody in his life is bought and paid for.
Oh really? Apart from the bf who else is paid for?

JS must be one of the richest people on social media.

Oh really? Apart from the bf who else is paid for?

JS must be one of the richest people on social media.
Jeffree has alienated almost everyone in the American beauty community. He has quite the reputation for collecting dirt. And God help you if you piss him off because honey, he will spill that tea. I bet Shane didn't cover that little piece of information in his docu series, did he? Star paints himself out to be a victim but he is anything but. That man thrives off negativity. I don't follow him on YouTube or social media but from what I've seen and read, he has no real friends. The only people he hangs out with is his boyfriend (Dontspillthemilk pretty much summed up that relationship right there) and people who work for him.

Reactions: 1
Jeffree has alienated almost everyone in the American beauty community. He has quite the reputation for collecting dirt. And God help you if you piss him off because honey, he will spill that tea. I bet Shane didn't cover that little piece of information in his docu series, did he? Star paints himself out to be a victim but he is anything but. That man thrives off negativity. I don't follow him on YouTube or social media but from what I've seen and read, he has no real friends. The only people he hangs out with is his boyfriend (Dontspillthemilk pretty much summed up that relationship right there) and people who work for him.
I didn’t even know who Jeffree was. Had to go and watch Shane’s docu with him.

Personality wise, can see why people would hate him, I didn’t mind him and he was funny at parts.
The boyfriend was like a puppy dog following him around.
As for the house if you’ve got all that money, clean it! It was an absolute tip, mess everywhere. The garden wasn’t great either, get a gardener.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t even know who Jeffree was. Had to go and watch Shane’s docu with him.

Personality wise, can see why people would hate him, I didn’t mind him and he was funny at parts.
The boyfriend was like a puppy dog following him around.
As for the house if you’ve got all that money, clean it! It was an absolute tip, mess everywhere. The garden wasn’t great either, get a gardener.
The house was messy wasn’t it! The kitchen was just.... a state!

I know J* from his awful, awful music career that does not need resurrecting.

So shane is back......
The return of Eugenia Cooney
I’m only watching it now.

Oh interesting, did he just release it without a tedious build up? Kudos if he did.

I'll wait for someone else to watch it, I'm still pissed over the hours of my time he wasted for the Jake Paul nothingness.

Oh interesting, did he just release it without a tedious build up? Kudos if he did.

I'll wait for someone else to watch it, I'm still pissed over the hours of my time he wasted for the Jake Paul nothingness.

He teased it for a while, saying it would be released on his birthday. He’s actually filmed this with her. From the point she admitted she needed help.
But that same bloody therapist Katie (whatever she was called) is with him. I’m ten minutes in.
Really interested to see how he handles this.
When Louis Theroux made a mess of it, I don’t have high hopes.

Believe me, I cursed in an empty room 😐
She wanted him to help her 🤔 Shane is not a doctor, he can’t “help her” and that’s what’s so wrong about his documentaries, he’s preaching to silly kids who idolise him about tit he knows nothing about.
He hasn’t even gone to see her yet (20 min) 😏 god this better not be Jake Paul 2.0

It’s probably the best way for her to come back to YouTube after so much speculation, In that respect it might be more positive than the 18 part Jake Paul farce 😆

Posted in her thread as what I took from it is more about her than him, I still think Shane needs to stick to conspiracy theories or the beauty community, play with James Charles and Jeffree Star and keep away from the serious stuff.
And bin Katie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3