Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I like Shane but I really feel like he should wash his face and have a facial scrub.
He should also wash that 'bacon' t-shirt, it looks rancid now.
I liked ep.2 of this latest series more than ep.1 but I wouldn't put that series anywhere else than on YT (not even on YT Premium).
I watch it because I like Jeffree.
I don’t like nor do I hate Jeffree. If that makes any sense. And the same goes for Shane now.

Reactions: 1

sangariana

Chatty Member
I am so over Shane, I tried watching the video. Which was just an attempt to get his stupid new channel subscribers. Honestly the whole series should have been called Shane and Jeffree Get Richer Quicker. I'm happy for them that it went well but all the "no one is going to buy this... this is such a leap of faith" is bullshit.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Anyone have the details of Shane Dawson and the latest racism drama with him? He linked someone who reviewed his palette who is a racist?

eyeballs

VIP Member
I watched it. Pretty boring after already seeing everything. The break in was a drug addict fella. They filmed it all.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Shane Dawson “I never thought I’d be so excited about make up”

he’s not excited about makeup. That comment was made When he heard the $$$ this is all for money not his new fake love of make up. He really needs to get his shit together and sort out his appearance if he’s going to be wanting to bring out regular makeup like Jeffree in my opinion
someone said that Shane looked thinner in the last part, and that Shane may have a new appearance by the end of this series. that would be a big shock if it's true. but shane didn't look thinner to me. but that's just my opinion.

I think Shane will take a few years off YouTube when this is done. Keep flogging the merch. A few collaborations with JS and one or two conspiracy videos to keep those fans happy...

already started

View attachment 49632
There is a lot of attention to detail on these backpacks but they are not worth $485.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Part 4 coming Tomorrow!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ShanexJeffree?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ShanexJeffree</a> <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/XJcBXAwbeu</a></p>&mdash; Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">October 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Shane will take a few years off YouTube when this is done. Keep flogging the merch. A few collaborations with JS and one or two conspiracy videos to keep those fans happy...

already started

View attachment 49632
Yeah, I saw that. There is no way in hell that I'm paying $485 for that Chinese made crap.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Well this series just really interesting
It's only interesting to me because this video connected some of the information for me. But Shane's first video is boring but because there is a lot of youtube drama information that I didn't know before until I saw this video.

Last edited:

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Slow, chapter 5 / 18 at the moment and all I've got from it was that she was a 30 year old virgin who trusted to quickly.

I feel really bad typing that I'm sure I'll change my mind as I get further into it.

But there are 3 sides to every story...

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Slow, chapter 5 / 18 at the moment and all I've got from it was that she was a 30 year old virgin who trusted to quickly.

I feel really bad typing that I'm sure I'll change my mind as I get further into it.

But there are 3 sides to every story...
Oh well we got that much from Shanes video. I’ll make a start tonight. Thanks!