Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% polyester.......

why does this scream shane to me. It’s perfect. 🤣 tacky and static

do we know when episode 4 is?
Christmas Eve?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Designer: Shane Dawson”

Wasn’t everyone in that meeting room coming up with designs for him when they were talking about his makeup? Are we supposed to believe he really designed this bag? He probably just said “omg make it a pig!” and then chose between two different shades of pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t take him and this venture serious, especially the palette. He’s only taken an ‘interest’ in makeup since meeting Jeffree during his last series. He’s also applies it like he’s been blindfolded whilst pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeffree has come up with this whole vibe. He showed Shane some “logos” on one of the episodes and that pig face with the cross eyes was on there. Shane didn’t create it but he will make money from it 🤡

Reactions: 5
Is the logo not just a Nirvana smiley face X Pig?
Definitely agree with the James Charles replacement needed and Shane seems easier to manipulate/manage than James.
I keep saying I am done and this series is just an Adocumentary but I will be there for the next instalment...because deep down, like most I am there for J* not Shane.
Who do you think Shane is filming with after this series?

Reactions: 4
Definitely agree with the James Charles replacement needed and Shane seems easier to manipulate/manage than James.
I keep saying I am done and this series is just an Adocumentary but I will be there for the next instalment...because deep down, like most I am there for J* not Shane.
Yes, just in black and Pink minus the smile with the tongue out.
I have no idea who Shane will do a series on next.

Reactions: 1
Maybe his next series will be on Ryland's channel of them planning their wedding.

Reactions: 1
Some more beauty “gUrUs” probably. Or drama channels??

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t watch the Switching Lives video cause I thought it was too cringy lol but is it the same as the first Jeffree series? I thought he just dressed up like her and lived a “day in her life” not an actual “documentary” on her.

Reactions: 2