Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay we still have five more parts to go and Shane and J*are releasing their palette on Nov. 1. Mmm. The fourth part was the most interesting part to me so far. Please don't kill me. :giggle:

It's up now. I will watch it later.

... 😆

part 33 of the #AD should be around 10.30/11
I think Rich Lux is feeling the same way, too. No juicy bits of information for this youtube from the Shane and J* series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It must be so annoying/exhausting to be around Shane and Jeffree. They turn every single sentence that's said into sexual innuendo (Jeffree) or self-deprecation (Shane). It takes an hour to have a 5 minute conversation because of it. Jeffree's sex jokes during business meetings are so tacky. Obviously he gets away with it because he owns the company, but it must be tedious for everyone else.

Reactions: 3
When are they going to show all the James Charles tit, that’s what I’m watching for ...

Reactions: 4
When are they going to show all the James Charles tit, that’s what I’m watching for ...
On second thought they may only watch what we all already know about the situation just like they did with the Nikki Tutorial and Too faced situation.

Reactions: 1
He’s a bleeping lazy idiot, I’ve seen a handful of tweets calling him out but I’m talking 5 out of 3000 🤷‍♀️
last night’s episode #ad was boring AF.

why is he trying to make Morgan happen. She’s the most annoying girl who tagged onto the popular influencers DESPERATE to be one of them last year.

They are doing the most to make us believe Shane is interested in makeup... he’s interested in money. Money. Full stop

Reactions: 7