Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he edits as he goes and takes stuff out when people aren’t showing as much interest in parts shown so far. This way he gets as much positive reactions as he can.

It’s quite crafty really, crafty but clever?

Basically, I reckon he’s removing “drama” based on what legal risks are being thrown at him (from JC I assume).
it just sums Shane up doesn’t it. He lacks conviction in everything he does.
Should you not be proud enough of your content to upload it without needing to check what the subscribers are saying.
it’s like one of those kids stories where you choose the path to the final based on which option you picked. 😏

everything about Shane Dawson is flakey and unpolished.
He got luckily with his graveyardgirl documentary.
The JS one went well because like him of not , JS is an interesting character
since then it’s been set in stone that Shane does great documentaries. 🤷‍♀️
He really, really doesn’t. The EC episode and JP series should have had more people speaking out against him and his half arsed, lazy attempts at being Oprah with snacks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
it just sums Shane up doesn’t it. He lacks conviction in everything he does.
Should you not be proud enough of your content to upload it without needing to check what the subscribers are saying.
it’s like one of those kids stories where you choose the path to the final based on which option you picked. 😏

everything about Shane Dawson is flakey and unpolished.
He got luckily with his graveyardgirl documentary.
The JS one went well because like him of not , JS is an interesting character
since then it’s been set in stone that Shane does great documentaries. 🤷‍♀️
He really, really doesn’t. The EC episode and JP series should have had more people speaking out against him and his half arsed, lazy attempts at being Oprah with snacks 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree with you

He’s embarrassing IMO.

Jeffree is the only reason this docuseries is doing well. Love or hate JS, he really sells!

I think he edits as he goes and takes stuff out when people aren’t showing as much interest in parts shown so far. This way he gets as much positive reactions as he can.

It’s quite crafty really, crafty but clever?

Basically, I reckon he’s removing “drama” based on what legal risks are being thrown at him (from JC I assume).
yeah he defo is, but why take a whole year off then edit it all out anyway. He really winds me up at the moment. His 'tea' is cold and we've seen Jeffery brag about how rich he is already. His funny old videos were best and when he's with Garrett and Drew.

Reactions: 2
yeah he defo is, but why take a whole year off then edit it all out anyway. He really winds me up at the moment. His 'tea' is cold and we've seen Jeffery brag about how rich he is already. His funny old videos were best and when he's with Garrett and Drew.
He’s so boring. He never leaves the house. He makes his money off others popularity. Andrew will do most of the work I assume.

Reactions: 1
where is Garrett and Drew?

Shane- I am going to use this to my advantage ( Most recent ‘shanedawsoniscancelledparty’)

Yeah, you can tell Shane and J* are good friends.
Part 3 More self promotion from both of them and you just have to admire Jeffree...every single move is so calculated.
From his apology video to KVD to having everyone on pay roll, he knows it’s a winner with a Shane Dawson palette and everyone just laps it up. Sorry it’s OT...back to Shane.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t have much of a problem at all with this series if it wasn’t titled after Jeffree. It’s entirely about Shane’s makeup, Jeffree is just mentoring him/giving him a platform. I get there’s some Jeffree drama parts but at LEAST call it something like “Shane x Jeffree” it really doesn’t look good to me that it’s advertised as a Jeffree series and it’s all about Shane. Imagine watching Harry Potter and the movie is all about Ron Weasley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Shane always look like he's going to crack up laughing when Jeffrey is trying to be dead serious on this series? Honestly I'm in sitches. This whole thing is honestly a joke. Fair play for getting his "own" make up line but making a 9 hour series is a bit dramatic

I haven’t watched it yet but I’m planning to watch it later today.
He’s said he removed all the “drama”
At this point I’m not that interested in watching Shane’s cash grab . 🤷‍♀️

Zero shits given about Shane and Roland (autocorrect but I’m leaving it 🤣) getting engaged..

the dogs at the end killed me though ☹
if this was a JS behind the scenes documentary I’d enjoy it. My issue right now is still Shane 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7