Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will part 4 be about?

And rich lux claims that two women broke into his apartment and climbed down from his window to the first floor with his designer towels.

Reactions: 1
Zero shits given about Shane and Roland (autocorrect but I’m leaving it 🤣) getting engaged..

the dogs at the end killed me though ☹
if this was a JS behind the scenes documentary I’d enjoy it. My issue right now is still Shane 🤷‍♀️
i love this detail in your post :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
20191014_070536.jpg
l
This says it all.
I liked his other series but I wish he wouldn't drag it out and do last minute changes to pander to his fans. Imagine if tv shows delayed episodes to edit bits out. Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 48572l
This says it all.
I liked his other series but I wish he wouldn't drag it out and do last minute changes to pander to his fans. Imagine if tv shows delayed episodes to edit bits out. Ridiculous
He took the drama out part 3 because before part 3 was release people were asking for more business info. And I guess the views for part 3 were low, so he puts this up.

View attachment 48572l
This says it all.
This is a 9 part advertisement.
I don’t think he was ever planning on spilling any real tea (hate myself a little for using that term*) about dramageddon 2.0 (see also*)
He might drop in tit bits to keep people entertained but it won’t be anything dramatic. It will all be planned in advance with Jeffree and probably James as well 😐

It’s one of the most clever/thought out series he’s so done because the end result is “buy my merch”

so over Shane.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t hate me, I don’t mind Shane 🤭 but I love Jeffree and was hoping this was going to be a more about Jeffree (I loved the last series) but I’m sad to say that if this continues to be all about Shane’s palette then I’m gone. I also can’t take it seriously, does Shane realllllly care for makeup or is it the $$$? He can’t even be arsed to put a clean T-shirt on or wash his face...

Reactions: 4
This is a 9 part advertisement.
I don’t think he was ever planning on spilling any real tea (hate myself a little for using that term*) about dramageddon 2.0 (see also*)
He might drop in tit bits to keep people entertained but it won’t be anything dramatic. It will all be planned in advance with Jeffree and probably James as well 😐

It’s one of the most clever/thought out series he’s so done because the end result is “buy my merch”

so over Shane.
Agree. Bet episode 9 coincides with the drop date of the product

Don’t hate me, I don’t mind Shane 🤭 but I love Jeffree and was hoping this was going to be a more about Jeffree (I loved the last series) but I’m sad to say that if this continues to be all about Shane’s palette then I’m gone. I also can’t take it seriously, does Shane realllllly care for makeup or is it the $$$? He can’t even be arsed to put a clean T-shirt on or wash his face...
You’d think he would have gone through a vigourous skin care regime before launching beauty products. Unless he’s trying to go away from that and the ‘makeup is for everyone’ angle.

I love Jeffree, always found him intriguing but I like him more and more lately. Shane’s actually annoying me as you can see how seriously Jeffree takes business and you’ve got shame constantly messing around

Reactions: 5
Shane’s actually annoying me as you can see how seriously Jeffree takes business and you’ve got shame constantly messing around
I’ve always liked Jeffree, despite him being cancelled 18 times 😂
Shane is the definition of a wet wipe for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

You’d think he would have gone through a vigourous skin care regime before launching beauty products. Unless he’s trying to go away from that and the ‘makeup is for everyone’ angle.

I love Jeffree, always found him intriguing but I like him more and more lately. Shane’s actually annoying me as you can see how seriously Jeffree takes business and you’ve got shame constantly messing around
oh gawd there are 5 more parts to go. ☹ I'm not going to make it.

Last edited:
I’ve always liked Jeffree, despite him being cancelled 18 times 😂
Shane is the definition of a wet wipe for me.
I love Jeffree! I can’t deny it

Shane is a wet flannel who claims to be anxiety ridden and scared of his own shadow (which I think is a total lie)

He takes Halo...

Reactions: 2

Shane is a wet flannel who claims to be anxiety ridden and scared of his own shadow (which I think is a total lie)

He takes Halo...
if Shane were to eat some vegetables and some grilled chicken, his skin would clear up and his anxiety will go down.

He takes Halo...
but didn't he unfollow Tati on all social media platforms?.

Last edited:
0BA617F3-CD76-4905-AF00-762F79D7F593.jpeg

Who wrote the description for his merchandise?! Function and fashion merge... Let’s not oversell the product now. It’s an ugly pig backpack made with cheap materials and gouged up pricing.

I see his bags were made in China so I’m guessing the materials were not ethically sourced or made... I hope he does his next series on where his new merchandise came from and how it was made- totally above board and not from a sweatshop I’m sure...

Reactions: 7
View attachment 49044

Who wrote the description for his merchandise?! Function and fashion merge... Let’s not oversell the product now. It’s an ugly pig backpack made with cheap materials and gouged up pricing.

I see his bags were made in China so I’m guessing the materials were not ethically sourced or made... I hope he does his next series on where his new merchandise came from and how it was made- totally above board and not from a sweatshop I’m sure...
80 dollars. Jeeeeeeeeeeesus