Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t watch the Switching Lives video cause I thought it was too cringy lol but is it the same as the first Jeffree series? I thought he just dressed up like her and lived a “day in her life” not an actual “documentary” on her.
It was just a day in her life it's wasn't an actual documentary on her. I don't think Trisha would allow Shane to do an actual Doc on her. IMO.

It was just a day in her life it's wasn't an actual documentary on her. I don't think Trisha would allow Shane to do an actual Doc on her. IMO.
I think it could be good for her if she did. He’s good at “redeeming” people who shouldn’t be redeemed lol. People never know if she’s faking or not but they’d probably be more likely to believe her if she was being interviewed by Shane and I’m sure he knows a lot of ins and outs about her and would know what to ask unlike the Eugenia video. He could even get his therapist friend to chime in. I think a lot of people would watch. I know I would!

Reactions: 2
I think Shane will take a few years off YouTube when this is done. Keep flogging the merch. A few collaborations with JS and one or two conspiracy videos to keep those fans happy...

already started

0F36791C-CE50-4DFD-A438-03C011087841.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Part 4 coming Tomorrow!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ShanexJeffree?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ShanexJeffree</a> <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/XJcBXAwbeu</a></p>&mdash; Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">October 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Shane will take a few years off YouTube when this is done. Keep flogging the merch. A few collaborations with JS and one or two conspiracy videos to keep those fans happy...

already started

View attachment 49632
Yeah, I saw that. There is no way in hell that I'm paying $485 for that Chinese made crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was watching Petty Paige’s pre show but I’m probably gonna leave part 4 of the #AD for tomorrow 😂

• Haha
I’m buying the pallet. Call me a hypocrite but I’ll be stood outside morphe on 01/11 buying Jeffree what the duck?, Are we filming? And the mini pallet.

DAMMIT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Jeffree is the only reason I’m watching this series. I went into it liking Jeffree and disliking Shane.

i haven't changed my opinion at all, if anything I dislike Shane more than I realised,
I don't understand how there is no negative reviews on this at all.
although I do think drama channels are scared to say anything against golden boy Shane Dawson at this point

Reactions: 8
Jeffree is the only reason I’m watching this series. I went into it liking Jeffree and disliking Shane.

i haven't changed my opinion at all, if anything I dislike Shane more than I realised,
although I do think drama channels are scared to say anything against golden boy Shane Dawson at this point
I feel like every Shane series I’m loving everything about it minus Shane. He has decent ideas and good connections. Someone else could execute what he comes up with much better. That someone could also “host” the videos better too. Anthony Padilla comes to mind.

Been watching Shane for years. This new doco with Jeffree is interesting. Why is shane ''practising'' putting on makeup when the guy has been applying and wear makeup in his old videos back in the day? That looked very fake Shane. I know the guy has gained a few kgs (haven't we all) but those tracksuits are a NO NO Shane! I wish he would just wear bloody jeans and t-shirt.
Regardless of what you think of Jeffree star, the dude has a brilliant business mind without a doubt!
I don't see Shane leaving youtube anytime soon. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see everything sell out!
I LOVE both the pallettes but i don't think for a second Shane actually picked the colour combinations, it looks very staged but that is youtube for you. Anyone else find it ''interesting'' that shane's palette will be released within a week of James Charles anniversary release. Looks like Jeffree is going witch slap James all over again. lol.

I’m in for the pallet...Jeffree knows how to put together a pallet!
Shane ‘ I am so poor’ Dawson, yet has not sold the old house and purchased the new one.
Shane is ‘morpheing’ into Manny... I bet Manny is thinking this could have been him if he stuck with Jeffree.
Had to laugh when the Rich Lux video was shown, it’s good to be on the J* payroll.
I am enjoying the business/makeup development side of things but not so much Shane.
Roll on the next instalment.

Been watching Shane for years. This new doco with Jeffree is interesting. Why is shane ''practising'' putting on makeup when the guy has been applying and wear makeup in his old videos back in the day? That looked very fake Shane. I know the guy has gained a few kgs (haven't we all) but those tracksuits are a NO NO Shane! I wish he would just wear bloody jeans and t-shirt.
Regardless of what you think of Jeffree star, the dude has a brilliant business mind without a doubt!
I don't see Shane leaving youtube anytime soon. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see everything sell out!
I LOVE both the pallettes but i don't think for a second Shane actually picked the colour combinations, it looks very staged but that is youtube for you. Anyone else find it ''interesting'' that shane's palette will be released within a week of James Charles anniversary release. Looks like Jeffree is going witch slap James all over again. lol.
yes

Yes, to the James Charles Anniversary release and this was before Drama 2.0 even happened. Poor james Charles, he can't catch a break. He needs to go to College and get him a degree because it's looking really bad for his career in general. IMO.

This is the closest thing that I could find about a negative review about this series.
Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star have yet to prove that their 9-part 'documentary' is more than just an advertisement
Benjamin Goggin

Oct 5, 2019, 4:39 PM

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shane Dawson “I never thought I’d be so excited about make up”

he’s not excited about makeup. That comment was made When he heard the $$$ this is all for money not his new fake love of make up. He really needs to get his tit together and sort out his appearance if he’s going to be wanting to bring out regular makeup like Jeffree in my opinion

• Haha
Shane Dawson “I never thought I’d be so excited about make up”

he’s not excited about makeup. That comment was made When he heard the $$$ this is all for money not his new fake love of make up. He really needs to get his tit together and sort out his appearance if he’s going to be wanting to bring out regular makeup like Jeffree in my opinion
someone said that Shane looked thinner in the last part, and that Shane may have a new appearance by the end of this series. that would be a big shock if it's true. but shane didn't look thinner to me. but that's just my opinion.

already started

View attachment 49632
There is a lot of attention to detail on these backpacks but they are not worth $485.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1