Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Ryland is in any kind involved in this series or work-related in any other of the series. He's "only" Shanes boyfriend and sometimes there just like Morgan to talk and for funny situations or something - so only as himself in the background and private life. But Andrew and Garrett (where is he???) are not only friends to Shane, they are officially working for him

Reactions: 4
I don't think Ryland is in any kind involved in this series or work-related in any other of the series. He's "only" Shanes boyfriend and sometimes there just like Morgan to talk and for funny situations or something - so only as himself in the background and private life. But Andrew and Garrett (where is he???) are not only friends to Shane, they are officially working for him
I feel like ryland is the “mark” to Shane’s “Zoe”
he’s the side kick thats there to make Shane look funny/ditzy/quirky

you was right. I'm not surprised. it's sad.
so many were guessing it would be about James charles. I doubt they will ever speak out about James.
my theory is, James has receipts on everyone. And they all know it so keep quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like ryland is the “mark” to Shane’s “Zoe”
he’s the side kick thats there to make Shane look funny/ditzy/quirky

so many were guessing it would be about James charles. I doubt they will ever speak out about James.
my theory is, James has receipts on everyone. And they all know it so keep quiet.
You're a really sharp lady. I've never thought about that. You may be right about that. Because once James did that no more lies video it was radio silence.

Reactions: 2
You're a really sharp lady. I've never thought about that. You may be right about that. Because once James did that no more lies video it was radio silence.
Jeffree came out against James with SUCH confidence around the time of dramageddon 2.0
In a matter of hours he did a complete turn and wanted everything swept under the carpet and dropped.
Something spooked him, I think James Charles is a dick, but he’s a clever dick, he’s been around them all long enough, and I’m almost positive he knows enough to drop every one of them in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn I’m gonna be that person. I’m watching the Dolan lads.

1) that earring.... no idea which twin is wearing it, let’s call him twin one.
It’s an earring James Charles gave him 🤣
It’s not exactly subtle, why wear it 🤷‍♀️

2) why is Shane on this. Because it will bring in views. There is NO reason for him to be there... the Dolans are changing their upload schedule 🤣 why is Shane Winfrey involves.

These influencers live in a different world, they really think so much of themselves it’s crazy, This upload proves that, their fans will not fall apart if they don’t upload next Tuesday at 8pm 🤦‍♀️

I’m not even 20 minutes in btw 🤣 I might be nicer to them later in the upload.

Reactions: 3
Damn I’m gonna be that person. I’m watching the Dolan lads.

1) that earring.... no idea which twin is wearing it, let’s call him twin one.
It’s an earring James Charles gave him 🤣
It’s not exactly subtle, why wear it 🤷‍♀️

2) why is Shane on this. Because it will bring in views. There is NO reason for him to be there... the Dolans are changing their upload schedule 🤣 why is Shane Winfrey involves.

These influencers live in a different world, they really think so much of themselves it’s crazy, This upload proves that, their fans will not fall apart if they don’t upload next Tuesday at 8pm 🤦‍♀️

I’m not even 20 minutes in btw 🤣 I might be nicer to them later in the upload.
Them speaking about their Dad was hard to watch, they seem like lovely lads tbf.

But I agree, Shane was so unnecessary. He isn’t a bleeping therapist but he sure does act like one!

Reactions: 3
An hour long video to say they can’t post every week. Completely avoided the conversation every wanted which was the sister quad, not even a mention of Emma 🤣🤣
WHY WAS SHANE THERE!!!

“So this is the first time you’ve talked about your dad... wow...”

this fake shock is getting old really fast and he’s just not genuine.
Despite covering a really sad topic for a few minutes 😬
that was a whole load of nothing.
Double the views because of Shane Winfrey 😐

Reactions: 5
I agree. I had a relative tell me once that therapist usually need a therapist themselves or that most therapist have problems themselves.
His issues are so apparent but he tries to cover them by being the voice of reason and helping everyone else come to terms with their issues.

Don't understand why it's taking so long when he's been editing it for a year
I think he edits as he goes and takes stuff out when people aren’t showing as much interest in parts shown so far. This way he gets as much positive reactions as he can.

It’s quite crafty really, crafty but clever?

Basically, I reckon he’s removing “drama” based on what legal risks are being thrown at him (from JC I assume).

• Wow