Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it rather, weird and unprofessional that half way through a business meeting he went to the ladies room to cry on the floor lol just didn't seem genuine either
it’s his act but most people don’t seem to get that it’s an act. I don’t understand how so many fall for it.
No he doesn’t make the money Jeffree does but nothing many do 😐
Jeffree’s work ethic is outstanding!!!
Like him or not he works damn hard and has a passion for everything he does.
Shane takes 3 months to upload a video (with a team helping him) and even then he’s doing it at the last minute like it’s homework he forgot to do.

this is 100000000% a cash grab.
It would be the same as having pewdiepie doing a collab with Jeffree star 🤷‍♀️
just because he’s a gay man on youtube doesn’t mean he’s part of the beauty community 🤷‍♀️
I can’t understand how so many are blinded to it

Reactions: 11
All he’s interested in is the money. He is constantly mentioning how much Jeffree makes, the margins etc. He has no passion whatsoever for makeup. It’s a joke Jeffree is working with him when he’s super successful anyway and doesn’t need Shane

Reactions: 5
All he’s interested in is the money. He is constantly mentioning how much Jeffree makes, the margins etc. He has no passion whatsoever for makeup. It’s a joke Jeffree is working with him when he’s super successful anyway and doesn’t need Shane
I think Jeffree is a good friend when you’re part of his crew,
but I also think he’s grateful to Shane for changing public opinion about him.
Maybe this is his attempt at paying him back 🤷‍♀️
for me it’s showing Jeffree is a good light but not slobby, money hungry shane who seems to want the cash whilst doing minimum work towards getting it 😐

Reactions: 7
As someone who likes Shane I have to agree with the comments on here. The whole I'm so poor narrative is just grating on me and he really has no interest in make up. If they are showing them making his palette etc from scratch then ok great but stop with the dramatics it's annoying and it looks so unprofessional. Also Andrew is so annoying, that laugh of his jesus christ.

Reactions: 8
As someone who likes Shane I have to agree with the comments on here. The whole I'm so poor narrative is just grating on me and he really has no interest in make up. If they are showing them making his palette etc from scratch then ok great but stop with the dramatics it's annoying and it looks so unprofessional. Also Andrew is so annoying, that laugh of his jesus christ.
finally 😂😂😂
I don’t see the attraction at all, didn’t he date that odd one... her name has gone out of my head 😂😂 you know the one 😂

anyone?!!!
the most attractive of the lot is Nate 😆😆 Nate the bum

Reactions: 3
finally 😂😂😂
I don’t see the attraction at all, didn’t he date that odd one... her name has gone out of my head 😂😂 you know the one 😂

anyone?!!!
Are you talking about Gabbie?. Lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
finally 😂😂😂

anyone?!!!
Nate is so good looking when he’s not high as a kite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
it’s his act but most people don’t seem to get that it’s an act. I don’t understand how so many fall for it.
No he doesn’t make the money Jeffree does but nothing many do 😐
Jeffree’s work ethic is outstanding!!!
Like him or not he works damn hard and has a passion for everything he does.
Shane takes 3 months to upload a video (with a team helping him) and even then he’s doing it at the last minute like it’s homework he forgot to do.

this is 100000000% a cash grab.
It would be the same as having pewdiepie doing a collab with Jeffree star 🤷‍♀️
just because he’s a gay man on youtube doesn’t mean he’s part of the beauty community 🤷‍♀️
I can’t understand how so many are blinded to it
that's a really good point. I agree.
there is a lady on youtube that talked about Shane putting an act during this series. Her name is "without a crystal ball" This lady has had it and I don't blame her.

there was another Shane video by her and I can't find it. I don't know what happened.

Reactions: 1

Yel

I haven't watched any of this but Shane sounds even worse than usual; crying that he hasn't milked his fanbase like others have?

FFS he should be proud that he's worth 10+ million and hasn't had to constantly scam his fans like Alfie and Zoella have.

Why can't he just be happy that he has enough money? 🤑🤢

Ok I gave in to watch the crying on the floor about 5 million. But he's saying he's never had anyone say "you deserve that" in his career. His comment section is flooded with things like that and hasn't he won awards? 🙄

I don't believe it either, surely after releasing so many t-shirts he must know they cost a couple of dollars to make and ship then the rest is profit. J* will only sell the merch for big people that bring alot of sales so that's why they'll do the 70/30 split.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched any of this but Shane sounds even worse than usual; crying that he hasn't milked his fanbase like others have?

FFS he should be proud that he's worth 10+ million and hasn't had to constantly scam his fans like Alfie and Zoella have.

Why can't he just be happy that he has enough money? 🤑🤢

Ok I gave in to watch the crying on the floor about 5 million. But he's saying he's never had anyone say "you deserve that" in his career. His comment section is flooded with things like that and hasn't he won awards? 🙄

I don't believe it either, surely after releasing so many t-shirts he must know they cost a couple of dollars to make and ship then the rest is profit. J* will only sell the merch for big people that bring alot of sales so that's why they'll do the 70/30 split.
All Shane has to do is invest in the stock market and live of the dividend payments. SMH. WHat an idiot.

Shane will drop the video with the Dolan Twins will drop today. Finally, we will be able to find out what they will be talking about.

Reactions: 2
X
Shane will drop the video with the Dolan Twins will drop today. Finally, we will be able to find out what they will be talking about.
i didn’t know that this video was suppose to drop last week. Interesting, i wonder what was the hold up.

I really think it’s about their father passing. YouTube’s very own Oprah would need to be involved like always. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really, really can’t stand him

Ffs why couldn’t it have all been editing then released on a set dates. Hate youtubers making out that editing takes sooooooo long but it’s worth the wait. Especially when you’ve already wasted two hours on it
I wouldn’t be surprised if he pushes the episode back and blames it on JS’s dog daddy passing away.

• Sad
Reactions: 3