Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
To be honest, the fact she isn't live with her children concerns me more, at least when she is live you can see what they are doing, if you know what I mean??

Reactions: 11

Romany

VIP Member
She shouldn’t be allowed those kids back. First sleepover and she’s sat begging on tiktok for hours on end, she hasn’t fed them or got them ready for school. She’s a disgrace and so are social services who are deciding that having her in their life is a good thing. They should be taken back to their foster parents and kept there.

• Angry

lozza96

VIP Member
Shan im the same age as you .thats not an excuse your an adult and need to sort yourself out .also she said shes going canabis free i for one hope she dosnt have them kids tonight then as i know all to well from seeing it with friends how hard it is to go from doing it constantly to doing it not at all

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Wtf is she actually doing right now?! Is this a game or something?! Let act all manic whilst I speed clean within an hour....work & clean?! She's a fkin clown!!! And people in her comments are just enablers. Someone's asked why you rushing she said I'm not its called speed clean wtaf!!! Also it's time to smash the leaderboard "we can do this" she's just an absolute car crash! But I can't stop watching 👊

Spookywoo

So Ive had a thought, she knows she’s going downwards again and she knows she’s not going to be able to cope so she goes on live in hope that it gets back to SS like last time, SS then say she’s not ready to have them back, then the blame is on SS and not her, she hasn’t been the one to say she’s not ready, she’s done everything possible in this last year to get better so it’s not her fault because nothing is ever her fault. It’s always others. I don’t know if that makes sense 🤣 but it’s just what I think I also think she is a very very nasty dangerous person aswell & everyone around her as realised that, that’s why she’s no one once again.

IR0201

VIP Member
Putting begging on tiktok and putting makeup on before feeding her kids and giving them the attention they’re asking for. Why can’t she just go live once they’re at school?

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She needs to provide for her family? 🥴 get a proper job.. you’ve just said TikTok isn’t giving you much.
Addiction at its finest. Putting it over prioritising your children

Fizzy Bubbles

I'm really shocked that this has been allowed. Half midnight on a school night & the kids are wide awake watching TV in 2 separate rooms. It's OK though as mincing matilda has educated me so I understand "they're allowed to be excited"

• Wow

Spookywoo

Did she really just say now I have worked I can go.... whaat how is that work? God help what’s going to be said to them now the lives cut. What kid is ever silent? I know mine isn’t!!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Clearly it wasn't her decision to not have the children, but will continue to act like it was. So glad they were safe away from her.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Doesn't have the kids school bags and can't remember what time they have to be at school. Things don't add up

• Wow

nathan25

VIP Member
I don’t know if I believe poker to be honest. She just loves to get involved in everything and loves drama! I just can’t see her screen recording and sending it.
I maybe wrong but I don’t trust her at all.

Sugarlump92

She takes her grandma for granted! What I would do for my nan to be here!, what a horrible nasty women!

• Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I would’ve walked away and gone back home. That was awful I would never speak to my family like that. I would’ve been slapped wtaf
I'm guessing Grandma is there for the kids so doubt she'd leave them. From what we've witnessed and heard about, she seems to be the person to pick up all the pieces when things go to shit. I'm somewhat glad that she's there so Shan isn't left alone with the kids.

I'm astounded by what just came out of her mouth. She mentioned yesterday that her ex's have accused her of domestic abuse. I can see fully how that can be true.

• Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
"I'm just going to educate you..."
"I'm an influencer and we do good things"

Honestly Shan, fuck right off. You're a total nobody who's now turning into another professional beggar. Real influencers don't beg for gifts, they make their money through paid promotions. You are not more qualified than a counsellor. You don't do much good on the app. You are a narcassistic, abusive pot head and need to give your head a serious wobble.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
There is proof that the kids wasn't willingly given up, they was taken by social services and placed with Shans dad for the first night, he didn't like the accusations flying about from Shan so asked for them to be placed somewhere else and they got placed with Shans grandma, the same grandma she was a bitch to the other night

• Sad