Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve experienced racism all my life so her saying that about her brother pisses me off. Would you say “my brother looks like a bit of an N word”??? No you wouldn’t!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

AliceWondersxo

My heart is literally breaking for him. He hasnt stayed at “home” for a year and he’s obviously very anxious about the whole situation and wants some reassurance from her which she isnt willing to give him. All she had to do was let him sleep with her or she could have laid beside him in his room until he fell asleep.

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Just to be devil's advocate here....Grace's Dad is by no means a saint either, I don't think those children should be with either parent tbh!!!

She went off on one (i think she was talking to Grace's Dad's family) something about putting fairy into wax burners, should have heard her!! Again putting their family dirty washing all over TT, those poor children, nothing is private!!
Me neither...but the authorities def need to know what is going on if don't already....I've done as much as I can with info that managed to grab, so hope others have too and that it's listened to! She's a danger to those children, there's no question 😥😥

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
She is a complete and utter narcissist!
She is worse than ever if you ask me and nothing will convince me otherwise

• Sad

zoeshere

VIP Member
What on earth is her video about? She acted like that to prove she’s not like that?! Her kids understand. So bloody confusing 😢

• Sad
  • Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I thought maybe they call someone else mama which is why she doesn’t like it? They’re very young so could end up calling the foster carer mama as they’ve been with them nearly a year. Could be totally wrong though!
More than likely cuz of 'moma b' and that word mama/moma triggers her 🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Nope I'm not getting it, "I was behaving the way I was on purpose to prove I've changed".... Shannon you don't play with your kids emotions to prove you have changed, that's sick to even think about it, nevermind doing it. You wasn't doing anything on purpose at all, you was showing over 3k people that in actual fact you haven't changed at all, the fake mask you have had one for nearly a near trying to prove you are a changed person obviously slipped and infact you showed everyone that you can't cope with two innocent children. How do you think your children feel everytime you tell them they are triggering you, you don't put your trigger emotions onto your children.

Catinthebag

New thread title.
Shanns triggers include mince & cheese, she’ll show you her nails but you must say please. If you need parenting skills she’ll share her expertise.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I'm a good mum and children are our triggers sometimes, no Shan your kids are the innocent ones, irrelevant of what you went through, you birthed them and shouldn't see them as triggers. You have shown over 3k people the last 2 hours that you are not ready to have them back full time

• Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
'We all have trauma, I have PTSD, we all have trauma that's not an excuse to bully someone'
Ok so what was the reason for bullying your kids for 2 hours yesterday Shan ???

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh my good god...her latest tik tok.?
She Seriously expects people to believe that her behaviour on the live was a "game" an " act" to show people the " old shannon" and how much she's changed!
Absolute load of shite and even if it was true.....it's still cruel to use your children in that way.....seriously, the woman is not right😡😡
I don't believe that for 1 second, the way she was on that live is how she is with those children, she just can't cope with them. I think she has worked hard on herself but she just isn't ready for them, she just constantly put her shit on them poor children and everything is everyone else's fault, nothing is ever Shanns fault....and again saying she has got toxic people out of her life, I hate to say it but I think she needs to have a wee look at herself in ths mirror and stop doing the condescending videos and actually sort herself out!
She was narcissistic towards them poor children yesterday surely... or is it just me!?! In the end they felt they couldn't even speak in the car!

• Sad

nathan25

VIP Member
If she’s removing photos of Instagram then she’s reading here.
shan you need help. How you treated your kids on live the other day and then grandma yesterday is absolutely disgusting. Them kids need a living home not a army camp.
I never joined in on this thread before as I knew she never changed all along. She’s always been a narc. She’s a danger to them kids. I really hope social services step in before it’s to late.

• Sad

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She as no right to give out advice on parenting and she acts like she’s the only victim I’m not saying what she went through is not bad but she’ll never change she’ll always be like this she thrives from any attention she’s a liar and a narcissist, every time she’s seen her kids she’s recording it when it should be quality time and then last night they stayed for the first time and she was still on live and when people pulled her on it she said it’s her job, those kids need to be somewhere stable and where they are wanted
The thing is though , what has she been through? She tells some many different things, it's difficult to know what is the truth.

OleTed

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she didn't just say that Luna was locked in a cage because she doesn't have good manners! Wow, she is so condescending!
If she says "and that's ok" one more time, I'll poke myself in the eyes!!

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
The whole “are you perfect?” response her and her followers always have is pissing me off. There is a big difference between being imperfect (everyone is) and openly admitting you emotionally abused your children to prove a point. People aren’t claiming to be fucking perfect, they’re calling out something that they believe to be wrong. If only more people had called out the abuse of kiddies such as Arthur and Star, they might not have ended up losing their lives. I’m not saying that’s what will happen here and I wish more than anything for her children to live long, healthy and happy lives. But people will call out abusive and damaging behaviours and I hope people continue to do so to all people they see being abusive. Parents are the ones who should protect their children from physical, emotional and s*xual abuse. And if the parents are the ones abusing (any parents not just Shann) then damn right the public should say “hold on a second, this isn’t right” and report to the appropriate authorities. Far too many kids are losing their lives due to abuse and it’s people going “omg you’re an amazing mum/dad” that are the ones in the wrong, NOT the people sticking up for children. Shann you admitted in a video you DID emotionally abuse them yesterday and you did it on PURPOSE. It’s fucked up end of

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
People aren’t trolling you when they’re being honest? No one is saying they’re perfect in the chat but you’re literally the opposite end of perfect. Watch the live back Shan. You were awful to the kids (especially Grace) for the entire two hours. I don’t care if she hates us on here. The kids deserve better than what they had for the past 2 hours

• Sad

OleTed

Chatty Member
I work permanent nights and anyone else that works nights will tell you that staying up all night does not produce behaviour like hers. She is one of 2 things - psychotic or on drugs, I'd put money on her using cocaine.
This woman is absolutely vile, she is a narcissist through & through. Those children need saving from her ASAP!

IR0201

VIP Member
I don't understand how anyone could watch that live yesterday and sit today praising and defending her, whether she did it purposely to prove a point or simply just. Couldn't cope, it was horrid and undefendable, I have had a lot happen to me over the years but I would never ever treat my kids that waxly and blame my kids for my past they know nothing about it my job is to stop those things happening to them or affecting them. The people defending her actions probably need a welfare check on their kids if they think that's acceptable.
People would have had so much more respect for her if she owned up to it and said she fucked up and she will make sure it doesn’t keep happening. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is a perfect parent. But the venom in her eyes yesterday was terrifying. And those poor kiddies silence in the car 😢. She’s actually made it worse by saying she did it on purpose because it shows she knew it was wrong but did it to her innocent children anyway to prove a point

• Sad

AliceWondersxo

There is something really strange about her and i cant put my finger on what it is it but she gives me creepy vibes 😂.

her live stream earlier with both children was absolute horrific. She was at them constantly (Gracie mostly) they couldn't even breathe and she was having a go at them.

in my opinion she definitely isn't ready to have her children back full time. I don’t like the fact that she constantly slags of the foster carers either. They are doing their best looking about YOUR children. Give them a break!

• Sad