Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elephant98

I haven’t heard her once say something along the lines of “night love you”…. Poor kids 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Faith61

VIP Member
Oh she's wearing black as she's the negative one, then as they got to shann, she said my house ain't tidy so if you don't judge you came come in. And proceed to throw her grandma under the bus and make her apologise.
She's absolutely vile!!
Those children would be long gone from her if not for her grandma...😢

She is a complete and utter narcissistic!!!
She is worse than ever if you ask me and nothing will convince me otherwise
She's so much worse than this time last year....she is so arrogant it's off the scale
She's toxic!

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Oh my good god...her latest tik tok.?
She Seriously expects people to believe that her behaviour on the live was a "game" an " act" to show people the " old shannon" and how much she's changed!
Absolute load of shite and even if it was true.....it's still cruel to use your children in that way.....seriously, the woman is not right😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
Still don't believe her. Think it's all a manic act.
I hope you’re right. I’d rather she was just being her usual crazy self than be telling the truth and they are there. In her post she was very manic

• Sad

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Maybe it might open people's eyes if they do read here- but please , read all the threads because you will see genuine concern for her children and we were quick to praise and support her when she was making great improvements. We aren't nasty here for the sake of it .

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
📝📝📝 Adding judge to Shan's "everyone is a narcassist" list.
I'm adding 'mince' to shans list of 'everyone/everything is narcassist'

Over Quarter way on this thread in 24 hours. Says alot doesn't it

Last edited:
  • Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Its really inconvenient when i get a call come through from work when im trying to watch whats happening 😆

• Haha

Saysithowitis

Chatty Member
I don't understand how anyone could watch that live yesterday and sit today praising and defending her, whether she did it purposely to prove a point or simply just. Couldn't cope, it was horrid and undefendable, I have had a lot happen to me over the years but I would never ever treat my kids that waxly and blame my kids for my past they know nothing about it my job is to stop those things happening to them or affecting them. The people defending her actions probably need a welfare check on their kids if they think that's acceptable.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I didn't saw her live but catching up here actually makes me so upset for those poor children!! Whoever is in charge of her case in social services need the sack!!! Who thought it was a good idea to let them sleepover on a school night!!

And what in the ever loving feck is this comment about her brother (he died as far as she is aware)???? She is definitely not right and needs serious help before those children are home!
Someone is definitely taking piss with this name & account

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Her body language screams lies.
Experts say when you look to the right you're creating a lie looking to the left you're recalling a memory
You'd know this if you stayed on your Uni course Shan😏

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Aww, sure Harry Kane and rest of the England team will be uplifted by Shan's latest shit tok.
Hope you see it lads, just what you need after being knocked out the world cup...acknowledgement from Shan underscore mccarney that you've got this and you're amazing!🤣

• Haha

beefcake40

VIP Member
She’s just a sad excuse for a mother! She’s not got any love for them!!! She fought for them coz she had to not coz she wanted too. That’s how it seems.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Just because she's not shouting, doesn't mean she's not being abusive . Her words to them are awful, you're triggering me , you've made me stressed. No Shan , your disorganisation, lack of empathy and maternal instinct has. Then for her to say she's ready to have them back because she's only got people around her she can trust .. what's that got to do with anything . I wonder if this girl she loves can talk any sense into her or will she run for the hills. Those poor kids,

• Sad