Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s

disgusting did she actually say that
She once made a video holding the little girl "she was forced to make" and another with all the things she's "gone through" and one was "r***d" twice and it was both the times she got pregnant and both dads were abusers etc etc....

She once made a video holding the little girl "she was forced to make" and another with all the things she's "gone through" and one was "r***d" twice and it was both the times she got pregnant and both dads were abusers etc etc....
She’s awful that’s pure lies . But lying & acting is what she’s good at .

Shan on with Trunchy mouth on legs again, the way she talks to her kids is vile, the swearing is spewing out of her fat mouth 🤢. Shan always looks proper depressed when Trunchy is in the box, really can't see the need to have a 'friend' like that 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shan on with Trunchy mouth on legs again, the way she talks to her kids is vile, the swearing is spewing out of her fat mouth 🤢. Shan always looks proper depressed when Trunchy is in the box, really can't see the need to have a 'friend' like that 🤮
She has nobody else

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Shan has as many people in her lives as she used to. Especially when she has trunchy in the box 🤮

Reactions: 3
Completely agree the only time she tends to interact with her children is when she's shouting at them from the kitchen. I find it funny how her name is momab but doesn't do much mothering to the ones she's actually birthed.
I feel sorry for shan but she isn't doing much to change her situation from what I have seen, I just hope wherever her children are they are thriving happy and safe.

Such an obnoxious " woman"🤢makes brucey look.like Mary Poppins 🤣

• Haha
Literally bad to turn the sound right down because she constantly shouts, she's just feral 🤮
Trunchy 50 year old Influencing a 25 year old vulnerable mentally unstable desperate lonely woman who , in turn , is influencing young vulnerable teens , trying to be an ambassador for rape ms drug use fighting against authorities self harm domestic abuse whilst also preaching kindness , yet , on a daily spreads hate is openly and proudly unkind , mentally abusers both grandmas that thousands witness on here but then goes on cosy little shopping trips , whilst all the time due to her stubborn aggressive nature fails to parent and blames everyone around her for her failings.

For every genuine ms sufferer , rape victim , neglected child I feel for all of them but cretins like showannon supported by absolute morons such as trunchy make their fights and struggles so much harder

The show should be banned from all social media benefits stopped and forced to go out and work .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god scrolled on her live all i heard was 'I'm really not everyone knows I'm just me' arggg doing a tiktok shop but not doing anything there is just a random basket in the corner 🤣🤣 now talking about the benefits of not smoking. NOTHING IN LIFE DEFINES YOU shut up you wet lettuce you're no role model stop thinking you are

The Shannon on this live is rhe Shannon I used to follow and quite like......what's going on??🤔🤔🤔
I just find it heartbreaking at the moment, I dont like the Shan when rent a gob is on with her. People were asking if she will spend the day with Grace for her birthday and she said no I will the day before, I just feel Grace would probably want to spend it in her own house with her mum, that's what is really sad 😔

• Sad
I just find it heartbreaking at the moment, I dont like the Shan when rent a gob is on with her. People were asking if she will spend the day with Grace for her birthday and she said no I will the day before, I just feel Grace would probably want to spend it in her own house with her mum, that's what is really sad 😔
Sure that's not shan's choice either???what a scenario😢😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sure that's not shan's choice either???what a scenario😢😢
Shannon had several chances to make the right choice
She chose tik tok fame
So I sincerely hope all your tik tok min io a make your day as special as grace and Ruben would have because you can bet your life graces birthday will be made extra special by the new people in her life .

Reap what you sew Shannon and if it all gets too much pop round to trunchies for a hug from her kids eh ?

Reactions: 1
Shannon had several chances to make the right choice
She chose tik tok fame
So I sincerely hope all your tik tok min io a make your day as special as grace and Ruben would have because you can bet your life graces birthday will be made extra special by the new people in her life .

Reap what you sew Shannon and if it all gets too much pop round to trunchies for a hug from her kids eh ?
I wonder if she will ever actually get the kids back. It’s been a long time since they’ve been home 😢

• Sad
I wonder if she will ever actually get the kids back. It’s been a long time since they’ve been home 😢
It sure has....I keep thinking the same.....there's so much we clearly don't know???

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.