Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine jealous of that 🤣🤣she really does make bog trotter look Mary ( not hairy 🤣)
Poppins!!
I would prefer to watch bogtrotter plonk her arse on Shans sofa any day rather then listen to feral Trunchy, cant believe I've just said that but that's how much I dislike the mouth on legs. Hopefully she pisses Shan off soon and she drops her, cant wait for the day 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would prefer to watch bogtrotter plonk her arse on Shans sofa any day rather then listen to feral Trunchy, cant believe I've just said that but that's how much I dislike the mouth on legs. Hopefully she pisses Shan off soon and she drops her, cant wait for the day 🙏
Me too in all seriousness cos...she needs positivity in her life, not that big mouth ....I hate how she loves herself.....just don't know who she thinks she is....whatever reason they fell out for last time...shame they made up...but trunchy obvs latched back onto shan when at her most vulnerable 🙄

Me too in all seriousness cos...she needs positivity in her life, not that big mouth ....I hate how she loves herself.....just don't know who she thinks she is....whatever reason they fell out for last time...shame they made up...but trunchy obvs latched back onto shan when at her most vulnerable 🙄
She will drag Shan back down, she doesn't need someone who constantly makes mental health pity videos

• Heart
Can you imagine jealous of that 🤣🤣she really does make bog trotter look Mary ( not hairy 🤣)
Poppins!!
🤣🤣🤣 she is vile, all she does is lie about her upbringing and family. She does not deserve them poor children they way she talks to them is disgusting, and yes she is the wrong type of friend for Shan. She is stoned all the time, smokes in her bedroom 🤢🤢🤢 her house must be rotten just like her. What a role model for her children

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 she is vile, all she does is lie about her upbringing and family. She does not deserve them poor children they way she talks to them is disgusting, and yes she is the wrong type of friend for Shan. She is stoned all the time, smokes in her bedroom 🤢🤢🤢 her house must be rotten just like her. What a role model for her children
What gets me about her is the driving while live and the weed smoking in the same room as her kids stand outside and smoke it

Me too.....those children have been gone so long now?🥺
I think her kids aren't with her nanna anymore as according to trunchy shan is going for lunch with her nanna. I hope they aren't in the system 🥺
and that woman is vile sat smoking god knows with her kids in the same room!

She uses shans hashtag in loads of her posts x
For clout! Because shans hashtags get views

I think her kids aren't with her nanna anymore as according to trunchy shan is going for lunch with her nanna. I hope they aren't in the system 🥺
and that woman is vile sat smoking god knows with her kids in the same room!

For clout! Because shans hashtags get views
She is vile. She cannot keep biological family, nore other family she claims she has, nor friends, there's a comment thread there....they were both smoking just in the kitchen with both kids there, she smokes weed around them its just awful. Swears at them and everythin. Shan needs to cut ties she is only using shan for the fan base

She is vile. She cannot keep biological family, nore other family she claims she has, nor friends, there's a comment thread there....they were both smoking just in the kitchen with both kids there, she smokes weed around them its just awful. Swears at them and everythin. Shan needs to cut ties she is only using shan for the fan base
Oh is there a trunchy thread please tag me 🤣 that's exactly what I see she's using shan for views because did she leave her on the lurch how many months ago? Now she's her best buddy. I just watched her for a split second smoking whilst kids where there and that homeless looking man in the begging for a cigarette 🤦‍♀️ it's mother's day why is she not spending it with her children off live?

Oh is there a trunchy thread please tag me 🤣 that's exactly what I see she's using shan for views because did she leave her on the lurch how many months ago? Now she's her best buddy. I just watched her for a split second smoking whilst kids where there and that homeless looking man in the begging for a cigarette 🤦‍♀️ it's mother's day why is she not spending it with her children off live?
Totally agree, if I new how to make a thread I would lol. Homeless guy 🤣 totally awful the pair of them. She is trailer trash top TV, how she still has them kids I'll never know, what kind of up bringing are they having and they are breathing in weed all day long 😱

Totally agree, if I new how to make a thread I would lol. Homeless guy 🤣 totally awful the pair of them. She is trailer trash top TV, how she still has them kids I'll never know, what kind of up bringing are they having and they are breathing in weed all day long 😱
Would you like me to create it for you?

Reactions: 2
Would you like me to create it for you?
Oh please do! I do apologise I thought that there was one already created that I had missed. But as many have said we would have to watch her and she is ever so grating, but I would love to see the opinions of this particular one at this point as she has been mentioned so much.

Oh please do! I do apologise I thought that there was one already created that I had missed. But as many have said we would have to watch her and she is ever so grating, but I would love to see the opinions of this particular one at this point as she has been mentioned so much.
No worries I will do it soon and post a link in here for you 🥰

Should I do it tomorrow? Is it a bit mean doing it on Mother’s Day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I would say yes it is if she was actually being a mother today 🤣

Thank you please tag me x

I don’t think they’ve been with grandma for quite a while. She’s been out with grandma a few times and she’s also made comments about them not being with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.