Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for me it’s because she hasn’t long lost her mum, so Mother’s Day will be an emotional day anyway and then to not have her kiddies too….just breaks my heart
And it’s not because I think the kids should be in her care.
That's what makes me sad too.......such mixed emotions and to be fair she does "seem to be on the " right track" at the moment...can't knock her for that! Just needs to keep away from likes of trunchy😳

Why though? She chose that life...she was asked to admit she needed help which she stood firm & stubborn and said no! I would walk on broken glass for my children. Sorry but no sympathy from me she's brought it on on herself and is happy enough on lives all day without them..and Her only friends are mods on TT....
I agree 10/10 again for the act as she wiped a tear away as soon as camera went on sorry but she’s been months without her kids putting the finger upto whoever when she must have known that was not going to help the situation but yet now is like prim and proper, butter wouldn’t melt but still not got the kids! But yet she’s done no wrong???
What she did to Adam, a good lad who was with her and her 2 children and then she speaks about him in a negative way causing him distress and he still kept it dignified when putting his point across! No honest, decent woman/mum would do that and especially on a public SM platform.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t know 😭
We have been here before when people have asked why we feel sad emotions for Shan, and it's simply because we are human and we are mothers, I quite often felt sad for Shan, for her situation, for her kids, for all of it because I'm human. We know she's done things wrong but the main thing is now she's aiming her life in the right direction from what we see in her videos and lives, its good that she's showing emotion herself, it shows she's healing. We can all condemn her for the way she lost her kids, and the way she acted afterwards and rightly so, she was stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We have been here before when people have asked why we feel sad emotions for Shan, and it's simply because we are human and we are mothers, I quite often felt sad for Shan, for her situation, for her kids, for all of it because I'm human. We know she's done things wrong but the main thing is now she's aiming her life in the right direction from what we see in her videos and lives, its good that she's showing emotion herself, it shows she's healing. We can all condemn her for the way she lost her kids, and the way she acted afterwards and rightly so, she was stupid.
Why could I not have put it like that🤣? Well said...any of us as mothers, with an ounce compassion would feel literally all that you've described❤💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the comment on one of her videos re next year tok fest? Someone asked if she will have children back by then...she's just said: that's my hope ".....strange reply, unless I've read too much into it 🙄

The one about Claires law ? Don't get the connection it has to Shan ? Or have I missed something 🤔
I don’t think they’ve fallen out. She tagged trunchy in her video after trunchy made hers

Anyone seen the comment on one of her videos re next year tok fest? Someone asked if she will have children back by then...she's just said: that's my hope ".....strange reply, unless I've read too much into it 🙄
I saw that this morning. This time next month it’ll be four months since they’ve been gone

• Sad
I don’t think they’ve fallen out. She tagged trunchy in her video after trunchy made hers

I saw that this morning. This time next month it’ll be four months since they’ve been gone
Not good that is it??🤔🥺

That momab should have her own thread the amount of awful stuff she does and says
I agree but I don’t want to have to watch her in order to know what’s she’s up to 😂 but if you want to create one I’d definitely read it

• Haha
I agree but I don’t want to have to watch her in order to know what’s she’s up to 😂 but if you want to create one I’d definitely read it
Her voice makes me cringe, the way she talks is vile, imagine living next door to her 🤮. I'm surprised she's still got her kids as well, the way she talks to them is disgusting

• Sick
Her voice makes me cringe, the way she talks is vile, imagine living next door to her 🤮. I'm surprised she's still got her kids as well, the way she talks to them is disgusting
Don't forget her "fringe" 🤣🤣 seriously...she truly is vile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.