Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Steph was hoping to bed hop 😂😂
Would not surprise me! Wonder if any of the mods actually talk anymore does anyone know? Apart from steph and Kelly who are wet wipes and sucking up to Adam. I never see them comment on any of their posts, swear they were all one massive clicky group

Reactions: 3
Would not surprise me! Wonder if any of the mods actually talk anymore does anyone know? Apart from steph and Kelly who are wet wipes and sucking up to Adam. I never see them comment on any of their posts, swear they were all one massive clicky group
That Leigh Anne is back to licking Shanns arse after calling her an attention seeker and turning very publicly on her every live.

That Leigh Anne is back to licking Shanns arse after calling her an attention seeker and turning very publicly on her every live.
I thought I saw her turn on Shan but now mod again, crazy how quick they jump ship

Reactions: 2
I thought I saw her turn on Shan but now mod again, crazy how quick they jump ship
Funny how she’s got mods back! I never see Lucie in there anymore. She was okay and didn’t cause much drama unlike the others. Crazylou35 went in the other day saying something about shall we go for a smoke. She’s another one who drives me mad

He's on now saying he's nervous bless him. He's turned off his gifts and comments! Adam is actually such a nice and genuine person. Shann is a literal vile human for doing this to him.

Reactions: 11
Got a friend in to help him because he's so nervous. I feel awful for him. He keeps saying its not for drama and he doesn't want anyone to have hate. Poor guy, I hope he knows none of us support Shann's behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Turned off Begbare cooking a roast and flirting with a Canadian for this. This best be juicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Never at any point in my life have I ever laid hands on any person never mind a child.'

Im gonna try and post his exact quotes for the big stuff so theres no miscommunication.

'I've had quite a few unpleasant messages about it and I was trying to ignore it and hope it went away.'

'So thats the first thing I wanted to clear up, I just wanted to put it out there that id never do that.'

He said he's had no police involvement regarding the situation which backs up its not true.

'A lot of people know me through my past relationship and im not going to lie and say that at times it wasn't brilliant. But people dont see aeverything just because its on camera.'

He's confirmed he did not emotionally abuse Shann. 'I'd just like to point out that I am not an abuser, never have been and never would be.'

'Its definitely affected my mental health which is why I've stayed away from it. To be honest I never would have been able to come back without everything thats happened.'

'I feel like just because its a male thats been accused its much more believable. Men aren't always the bad guys. Im not saying men are innocent but women can be just as bad.'

'I feel like in someways I was maybe emotionally controlled a little bit and I was definitely not the dominant one should I say.'

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh damn just seen he's live, has he explained himself? Has he defended the allegations regarding 'hittting Reuben ' etc etc?

'Never at any point in my life have I ever laid hands on any person never mind a child.'

Im gonna try and post his exact quotes for the big stuff so theres no miscommunication.

'I've had quite a few unpleasant messages about it and I was trying to ignore it and hope it went away.'

'So thats the first thing I wanted to clear up, I just wanted to put it out there that id never do that.'

He said he's had no police involvement regarding the situation which backs up its not true.

'A lot of people know me through my past relationship and im not going to lie and say that at times it wasn't brilliant. But people dont see aeverything just because its on camera.'

He's confirmed he did not emotionally abuse Shann. 'I'd just like to point out that I am not an abuser, never have been and never would be.'

'Its definitely affected my mental health which is why I've stayed away from it. To be honest I never would have been able to come back without everything thats happened.'

'I feel like just because its a male thats been accused its much more believable. Men aren't always the bad guys. Im not saying men are innocent but women can be just as bad.'

'I feel like in someways I was maybe emotionally controlled a little bit and I was definitely not the dominant one should I say.'
Oh we posted st the same time. Thankyou x

Reactions: 4
Is it patchy for anyone else? I can hardly hear what he’s saying it’s breaking up so bad

'victim shaming comes up in it as well. People make out they're a victim to paint them in a better light We went our separate ways we should be able to just leave it.'

'I must admit im completely blown away by the amount of support that ive got.'

' I guess my whole point of being here today and coming back is because I want to end the slander, any indirect or direct videos or lives aimed at myself. Im putting this out here now this is the last time I will be talking on it now and if it doesn't end here I will be taking legal action. Its never been my intention to come online. enough is enough unfortunately. sometimes you've got to make a stand.

'I will turn comments on very soon. I wanted comments off whilst I explained myself.'

'If people want to ask a question that I have missed in covering I will answer it but as soon as this live ends I wont be talking about it anymore.'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
'victim shaming comes up in it as well. People make out they're a victim to paint them in a better light We went our separate ways we should be able to just leave it.'

'I must admit im completely blown away by the amount of support that ive got.'

' I guess my whole point of being here today and coming back is because I want to end the slander, any indirect or direct videos or lives aimed at myself. Im putting this out here now this is the last time I will be talking on it now and if it doesn't end here I will be taking legal action. Its never been my intention to come online. enough is enough unfortunately. sometimes you've got to make a stand.

'I will turn comments on very soon. I wanted comments off whilst I explained myself.'

'If people want to ask a question that I have missed in covering I will answer it but as soon as this live ends I wont be talking about it anymore.'
Thank you for quoting things! We appreciate it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hes gonna come back on tiktok luckily, he's a great guy. Said he wouldn't because he didn't expect anyone to support him. My heart breaks for this guy.

'I ended it but it was more of a uh, I was the first one to say the words after an argument so to speak.'

'Everything I did um, was literally my own free will in that sense.' - someone said was he forced to do tiktoks.

'Im getting better, I was struggling a lot um, I feel like a whole weights been lifted because of this basically. Im getting there, slowly.'

'I've stopped shaking already'

'Im not gonna receipt mainly because I know there will be that many recordings of it that everyone will see it anyway.'

Hes also so respectful, refusing to answer any questions about the children and simply said they're not his.

I can report Kellie is in and commenting on live.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.