Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been in and out of the live this morning and the "sofa smell " still not been solved! Suggestions from the minions are mainly..dead rat somewhere, cat pee, blocked drains and other obvious suggestions! They've all got very short memories, cos not one of them thought
new mod bogtrotter could have left something behind👀👀it's a few weeks ago now and I'm sure her very presence would hang around like the proverbial "bad smell"
Meanwhile shan been furiously cleaning everywhere, to no avail and looks really sad today..my soft side coming out again and am feeling sorry for her.....she's just given them a house tour....including the children's rooms, 😢😢😢😢😢

Recap!!!!!!
We still don't know where children are, or if/when they'll be home.
Has a new social worker now who "listens to her " so, hopefully she is engaging with SS in attempt to get them.home.....did have an episode prior to a visit last week when slagged off the system...everyone was corrupt SS, police and NHS!!!! But she appears to have calmed down since then.
We've had a very up and down Shannon, which isn't unusual, with Irish dancing and party dancing in early morning lives...seems to go quiet as day goes on....except this weekend in the competition ..and donated to charity...fair play!
Mods are now back and we have the lovely Brucey B as one of them.
Currently, spring cleaning, trying to locate a bad smell in her house......getting lots of advice from her following....( concensus is there's a dead rat somewhere!)
Zoflora apparently great for bad smells....who knew??
On a serious note, Shannon looking very sad at moment😢.....watch this space!
Sure I will have missed something...oh yes....still on about a trip to Amsterdam!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I
Been in and out of the live this morning and the "sofa smell " still not been solved! Suggestions from the minions are mainly..dead rat somewhere, cat pee, blocked drains and other obvious suggestions! They've all got very short memories, cos not one of them thought
new mod bogtrotter could have left something behind👀👀it's a few weeks ago now and I'm sure her very presence would hang around like the proverbial "bad smell"
Meanwhile shan been furiously cleaning everywhere, to no avail and looks really sad today..my soft side coming out again and am feeling sorry for her.....she's just given them a house tour....including the children's rooms, 😢😢😢😢😢

Recap!!!!!!
We still don't know where children are, or if/when they'll be home.
Has a new social worker now who "listens to her " so, hopefully she is engaging with SS in attempt to get them.home.....did have an episode prior to a visit last week when slagged off the system...everyone was corrupt SS, police and NHS!!!! But she appears to have calmed down since then.
We've had a very up and down Shannon, which isn't unusual, with Irish dancing and party dancing in early morning lives...seems to go quiet as day goes on....except this weekend in the competition ..and donated to charity...fair play!
Mods are now back and we have the lovely Brucey B as one of them.
Currently, spring cleaning, trying to locate a bad smell in her house......getting lots of advice from her following....( concensus is there's a dead rat somewhere!)
Zoflora apparently great for bad smells....who knew??
On a serious note, Shannon looking very sad at moment😢.....watch this space!
Sure I will have missed something...oh yes....still on about a trip to Amsterdam!!!
I haven’t really been watching a lot of tiktok the past few days as life got in the way. But I saw a small bit of her tiktok last night and today and agree she looks very down. Starting to feel for her again also

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Popped in her live earlier on,I can't bare sit and watch her for long,her minions drive me up the bleeping wall.. 'no personal questions' 'shes an adult can do what she wants' 'shes a good mum' 'social always take kids which don't need it'🥱🥱

Again she made a point in saying there's no current court order, so realistically if she thought was as stable as she makes out, there is nothing at all stopping her getting her kids regardless of a social reccomendation. If my kids was put in the care of someone who fractured their skull I'd be getting my kids🥴 she claimed she wasn't eligible for legal aid, although with proof her history of DV would of allowed her to get legal aid! She's had to scurry around finding the funds to get it in court and today told 200+ of us she's finally received a court date!
I still don't see much of an improvement to her mental health, still very unpredictable moods,very manic too. It's a shame she hasn't addressed this first of all. But something sure does not add up in regards to how the kids have managed to be placed in the care of their fathers!

Reactions: 8
Popped in her live earlier on,I can't bare sit and watch her for long,her minions drive me up the bleeping wall.. 'no personal questions' 'shes an adult can do what she wants' 'shes a good mum' 'social always take kids which don't need it'🥱🥱

Again she made a point in saying there's no current court order, so realistically if she thought was as stable as she makes out, there is nothing at all stopping her getting her kids regardless of a social reccomendation. If my kids was put in the care of someone who fractured their skull I'd be getting my kids🥴 she claimed she wasn't eligible for legal aid, although with proof her history of DV would of allowed her to get legal aid! She's had to scurry around finding the funds to get it in court and today told 200+ of us she's finally received a court date!
I still don't see much of an improvement to her mental health, still very unpredictable moods,very manic too. It's a shame she hasn't addressed this first of all. But something sure does not add up in regards to how the kids have managed to be placed in the care of their fathers!
Absolutely nothing at all is adding up and today she appears close to the edge ....really think there's so much more to all this.......when she gave the "house tour " to her minions it was sad to see the children's rooms....😥but, she just doesn't seem " right" by along way🙄

I

I haven’t really been watching a lot of tiktok the past few days as life got in the way. But I saw a small bit of her tiktok last night and today and agree she looks very down. Starting to feel for her again also
She gave her minions a tour of the house today , can't lie, it got me.when she went in children's rooms😪 she has me.all over the bloody place 🤔😒

Reactions: 3
So did she confirm the kids are with their dads? That would mean they’re split up 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Just parking myself here for the next tit show. Has she seen the kids today?

I missed the lives but it doesn’t sound like it

Sammi just asked if Shan found the source of the smell. It’s your scent lingering Sammi 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No....spent most of day looking for the " smell" and half hearted cleaning, back and forth to shed....👀took her minions to home bargains with her...sure she said she was seeing them yesterday.....but she's been very " down" since!!!
I've not watched all day...just been in and out and she's been there all day, many telling her how " sad" she looks....which is true to be fair!

Sammi just asked if Shan found the source of the smell. It’s your scent lingering Sammi 😏
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bog trotter has left her mark!!!!🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got left behind on the old thread 😭. I missed you fellow immature witches 🥺. Nice recap faith. I was wondering when Shans down day would come ☹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No....spent most of day looking for the " smell" and half hearted cleaning, back and forth to shed....👀took her minions to home bargains with her...sure she said she was seeing them yesterday.....but she's been very " down" since!!!
I've not watched all day...just been in and out and she's been there all day, many telling her how " sad" she looks....which is true to be fair!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bog trotter has left her mark!!!!🤮
Someone said maybe it’s something under the floor boards and for some reason I automatically pictured Sammi hiding under them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So used to her being called brucey I wondered who you meant for a sec 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not caught up on new the feed but just watched the video with her dancing with her dog, and genuinely felt so sad for her, just want to hug and shake her both emotions at once, obviously feel more sorry for her kids but Shannon please get help ❤

• Sad
I’m sorry but I can’t feel any pity for her, I did that Once and she threw it back in our faces. End of the day, if she wouldn’t of acted the way she did from before and the start of the children being taken then I doubt she would be feeling like this now. Sometimes you have to be accountable for your actions and I have no doubt that she’s learning it the hard way but she has to take responsibility and stop with the act. We don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes but to all the outsiders, it’s only recently that she seems like she’s putting in the effort for the kiddies. Beforehand it was the pity me, sarcastic and frustrating Shann because she thrives off the drama that everyone was giving her. I wish nothing more than for those children to be back in their loving, caring and healthy home but I assume for that to happen, the act needs to drop and effort needs to be made!

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her current live?? She looks shocking😒 everyone asking if she's ok🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her current live?? She looks shocking😒 everyone asking if she's ok🙄
I've just seen abit 😔 haven't seen in the day as was working, so has she been trying to get money to cover court case, surely she's getting some kind of benefit and then would be entitled to legal aid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.