Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oasisstudent

She once made a video holding the little girl "she was forced to make" and another with all the things she's "gone through" and one was "r***d" twice and it was both the times she got pregnant and both dads were abusers etc etc....
She’s awful that’s pure lies . But lying & acting is what she’s good at .

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
So glad Adam has come back on TT to expose the 'shan fam' she needs removing from the app, she's so rude don't know how anyone can actually enjoy watching her she's so boring and that horrible "singing" (but she's just shouting) voice People need to stop feeding her ego she's a horrible person
What's Adams @

Me too.....those children have been gone so long now?🥺
I think her kids aren't with her nanna anymore as according to trunchy shan is going for lunch with her nanna. I hope they aren't in the system 🥺
and that woman is vile sat smoking god knows with her kids in the same room!

She uses shans hashtag in loads of her posts x
For clout! Because shans hashtags get views

brahhh

VIP Member
Cos she looks bloody depressed! Sort your life out and accept you need help then you won’t be. Rather than sitting on TikTok feeling sorry for yourself actually do something to get help
Don’t get it why she’s goes on tho it’s the gifts isn’t it you don’t have to but thank you simply turn the gifts off them obviously expecting them just an observation 🤷🏼‍♀️