Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for the gifts to get her monsters in and fags for the day 🎁 🎁 what do gifts make 💰 💰
She’s winding me up so much, she’s just looking at the comments and ignoring them. Wish we could get hold of TikTok to stop her lives because she’s making money through being a miserable witch

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched her for over a week now, her lives are soooo boring. She is miserable and doesn't interact or entertain. She is arrogant, ignorant, entitled, rude, sarcastic, toxic and about as entertaining as my nan... And she's dead so.... 😂
Couldn't have put it better🤣

• Haha
Couldn't have put it better🤣
Don’t forget attention seeking - Moans when people ask her what’s wrong but secretly enjoying the attention.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but why feel the need to post a video saying your not feeling social media tonight and will be back tomorrow.
it’s not like anyones missing anything with her being away from social media. More of a gain lol

I’ve followed Shan for a long time. She seemed so lovely and genuine before even Adam came on the scene. She’s changed so much. It’s hard to Recognise her now. She’s become so bitter and cold. I get she’s had a really tough few years but so has her children and she needs to start putting them first. If I lost my kids because of trolls as she claims, I would be off the app and doing everything possible to get my children home. She seems to be getting on with life quite well considering. I was in hospital for 2 weeks and I was meant to be in for another two weeks to have physio but I had to discharge myself as I missed my children too much that I couldn’t focus. Luckily the hospital understood and gave me a week at home. So I don’t know how she can continue as if nothing has happened. I couldn’t function.

I’ve followed Shan for a long time. She seemed so lovely and genuine before even Adam came on the scene. She’s changed so much. It’s hard to Recognise her now. She’s become so bitter and cold. I get she’s had a really tough few years but so has her children and she needs to start putting them first. If I lost my kids because of trolls as she claims, I would be off the app and doing everything possible to get my children home. She seems to be getting on with life quite well considering. I was in hospital for 2 weeks and I was meant to be in for another two weeks to have physio but I had to discharge myself as I missed my children too much that I couldn’t focus. Luckily the hospital understood and gave me a week at home. So I don’t know how she can continue as if nothing has happened. I couldn’t function.
I’ve only been following her since summer time and got quite friendly with her but since everything happened with Adam and loosing the kids yes she has struggled I admit that but she pushed myself and others away. I asked her what’s happened and she just is in denial it is hard to see as I was there for her when she took her OD but since then has pushed me out and says she doesn’t know who she can truest so had blocked my number.
Her sitting there doing makeup not to go anywhere isn’t shann it’s a cry for attention, normally she don’t care how she looks

Reactions: 3
I’ve only been following her since summer time and got quite friendly with her but since everything happened with Adam and loosing the kids yes she has struggled I admit that but she pushed myself and others away. I asked her what’s happened and she just is in denial it is hard to see as I was there for her when she took her OD but since then has pushed me out and says she doesn’t know who she can truest so had blocked my number.
Her sitting there doing makeup not to go anywhere isn’t shann it’s a cry for attention, normally she don’t care how she looks
Everyone here sees the change In Shan, alot of her followers see a change In her, the only one who don't see the change is Shan herself. It's not a change for the better either, she seems to no longer care about much. She dropped all the ones trying to help her and welcomed Trunchy back into her life, someone who seems more messed up then Shan.

Reactions: 2
She’s live in the vape shop wanting to give up smoking. Buying cbd oil for her pain rather than smoking puff. Apparently she doesn’t smoke to it get high, I don’t Belive that for one minute, she was off her head on it a few months ago

Reactions: 1
She’s live in the vape shop wanting to give up smoking. Buying cbd oil for her pain rather than smoking puff. Apparently she doesn’t smoke to it get high, I don’t Belive that for one minute, she was off her head on it a few months ago
She definitely smokes weed out of habit, she usually smokes it around the same time everyday and then doesn't see any issue driving after smoking it, im surprised she hasn't had a accident yet since it's a known fact it slows your reactions down

I've said same for a while....I've followed her almost from the beginning......this is one arrogant, not pleasant shan....yeah she's had it tough,but so have a lot of people....and as for bereavement/loss...I've had more than my fair share and struggle every day💔but...its made me a stronger person, more appreciative of what I do have💖....sick to death of her woe is me shite....those children are god knows where and yes, we only see what we see on tik tok.
.but, I've lost any sympathy I had for her, I really have......rant over 🤣🤣

Everyone here sees the change In Shan, alot of her followers see a change In her, the only one who don't see the change is Shan herself. It's not a change for the better either, she seems to no longer care about much. She dropped all the ones trying to help her and welcomed Trunchy back into her life, someone who seems more messed up then Shan.
Definitely....just madness!!
She definitely smokes weed out of habit, she usually smokes it around the same time everyday and then doesn't see any issue driving after smoking it, im surprised she hasn't had a accident yet since it's a known fact it slows your reactions down
Cos she's " invinsible" and above the law and cares about no-one but herself at the momemt😡

Whag really pisses me off that these tick tockers think it's OK to drive and make ticktocks or go live. That woman was live with her the other day in horrendous weather conditions driving. When am accident happenes they will blame everyone else for it not the fact that there live and not paying full attention to the road. Sorry for the rang but it winds me up so much1.....

Today wind the most boring live award...trying to French plait her hair.....

Guess that's what life is when you've no job no friends and no kids to look after #Winningatlifeshan 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Really!?? Are we still immature witches?,? I hope so🤣
Heyyyy witches! Shan still being boring? I haven’t watched her for a while because of bloody Trunchy. Hopefully Trunchy will follow in Bruceys shoes very soon 😂

• Haha
Heyyyy witches! Shan still being boring? I haven’t watched her for a while because of bloody Trunchy. Hopefully Trunchy will follow in Bruceys shoes very soon 😂
Trunchy is still hanging onto Shans arse 🙄. Trying to work out which one talks the most tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Also how are people saying her hair is amazing? It's 3 tone....yellow orange & grey.....

• Haha
I just popped in it’s to depressing to watch it’ll be a positive video tomorrow 🥱
Cos she looks bloody depressed! Sort your life out and accept you need help then you won’t be. Rather than sitting on TikTok feeling sorry for yourself actually do something to get help

Cos she looks bloody depressed! Sort your life out and accept you need help then you won’t be. Rather than sitting on TikTok feeling sorry for yourself actually do something to get help
Don’t get it why she’s goes on tho it’s the gifts isn’t it you don’t have to but thank you simply turn the gifts off them obviously expecting them just an observation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.