Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Yeah life’s hard isn’t it.. as mothers we have to do right by our kids and put them first regardless of shit that has happened to us they should come first in my opinion whatever path we end up on that’s not our child/children’s fault but as soon as you give birth to that child their your responsibility no one else’s that’s being a mum in my eyes and regardless of what’s thrown your way your kids should always be at the forefront and the priority and whatever situation people find themselves in it’s your children that come first and if their loved enough then everything else comes secondary to giving them liove and the best life you can give them.

Alot of kids aren’t planned but the age she is she could have took precautions and not let it happen so really she chose to get pregnant, give birth and raise them..
Apparently she was 'r***d' each time she got pregnant. Another couple of things to add to her "hard life" loves to play the victim does shan

Faith61

VIP Member
I must say, I was watching her live yesterday, I'm very surprised by her sudden positive attitude on life. I mean I don't condone anything I still stand strongly by every word I said. I still don't believe her children should ever be back in her care full-time. Maybe weekend sleepovers etc, but her mental health declined so quickly over a relationship breakdown. She's still not completely sorted herself out, but I do see a change and a big one at that.
I mean although she doesn't owe anyone anything it's a shame we will never know the full truth of what happened with the kids,etc. But hopefully this has been the wake up call she needed 6 months ago. And I really hope her children are young enough to heal from any events they were subjected too and any harmful behavior they was potentially exposed too! The only ones who mattered the most through all of this was those 2 innocent souls. And ANYONE who says EVERYONE is a bad person on tattle need to take a look here.because some of the tattlers here potentially saved not one,but 2 innocent children from some serious harm and neglect. Maybe one day Shannon will also take a step back and see people here, genuinely deep down cared and wanted what was best.
Love this 💖💖

Oscar12345

Anyone seen her current live?? She looks shocking😒 everyone asking if she's ok🙄
I've just seen abit 😔 haven't seen in the day as was working, so has she been trying to get money to cover court case, surely she's getting some kind of benefit and then would be entitled to legal aid.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
That’s

disgusting did she actually say that
She once made a video holding the little girl "she was forced to make" and another with all the things she's "gone through" and one was "r***d" twice and it was both the times she got pregnant and both dads were abusers etc etc....

She is vile. She cannot keep biological family, nore other family she claims she has, nor friends, there's a comment thread there....they were both smoking just in the kitchen with both kids there, she smokes weed around them its just awful. Swears at them and everythin. Shan needs to cut ties she is only using shan for the fan base
Oh is there a trunchy thread please tag me 🤣 that's exactly what I see she's using shan for views because did she leave her on the lurch how many months ago? Now she's her best buddy. I just watched her for a split second smoking whilst kids where there and that homeless looking man in the begging for a cigarette 🤦‍♀️ it's mother's day why is she not spending it with her children off live?

Faith61

VIP Member
Yesterday Shan said "I'm not doing anything else to my hair at the moment"
Today dying hair 😳🤷‍♀️
What?????? Missed her again...been on a VER long day at work....she seriously gonna have no hair left!!

I’ve been miserable all week as I’ve got shingles and it’s fucking painful but seeing her hair the same has given me a giggle. Shan pleaaaaase stop dying it for a while, you will end up bald love 😘
Aww...so painful...get well soon💖

Faith61

VIP Member
I think for me it’s because she hasn’t long lost her mum, so Mother’s Day will be an emotional day anyway and then to not have her kiddies too….just breaks my heart
And it’s not because I think the kids should be in her care.
That's what makes me sad too.......such mixed emotions and to be fair she does "seem to be on the " right track" at the moment...can't knock her for that! Just needs to keep away from likes of trunchy😳

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Oh god scrolled on her live all i heard was 'I'm really not everyone knows I'm just me' arggg doing a tiktok shop but not doing anything there is just a random basket in the corner 🤣🤣 now talking about the benefits of not smoking. NOTHING IN LIFE DEFINES YOU shut up you wet lettuce you're no role model stop thinking you are

zoeshere

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve been with grandma for quite a while. She’s been out with grandma a few times and she’s also made comments about them not being with her