Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
That's Essex girl and poker one have receipts regarding the matter though maybe they just stayed quiet in beg as they were trying to help, tbh have u had that person in your life you have tried to help and then makes out no one was there for them! because I have and its not a nice feeling , seems alot of people now seem to be coming out of the woodwork from what I can see and I don't think they all doing it to involve themselves in drama. Just weird how Shann seems to fall out with everyone now these vids digging at others tbh she needs to concentrate on getting herself sorted and getting her kids back she coming across very hateful in these new vids
She was a big part of the ignite group and fell out with them some time ago....was that moma b part of that group too??
She literally falls out with everyone who comes into her life...I've never known anything quite like it....I don't know much about the " mod" situation but just know she has made public many of her fall outs over the years with those on tik tok....and also talked openly about her " fall outs" with family...always blaming others.....I just find it mind blowing.....🙄

Reactions: 1

Faith61

VIP Member
If she truly has been through everything she says she has then she needs some real help. It is not a weakness to go to therapy, it’s not a weakness to admit you need help. I need to also remind myself of that sometimes. But I think she should really focus on becoming the best version of herself, cut out the idiots from her life, come off of social media for a while and be the person she was when she first joined TikTok.
That's the confusing thing....I've watched her from the beginning and she always used to advocate " getting help/support" and always said she was receiving " help" when needed it...but all of a sudden..she denies needing help....it's clearly been a " front" and let's hope " behind the scenes" that she is receiving the support she needs, in order to have her children back with her.....but, Shannon, if you're reading this, please choose your " friends " more wisely !!

oasisstudent

Th
I haven't, she bores me !!!and infuriates me...what on earth is going on with those children I wonder🙄

Me too, it's been so long now🙄
Wherever they are they’re better off .

No
Live again painting the front of the house, can’t barely hear her or see what she’s doing and she says she can’t see the comments so why come live then
not her house hope she has permission

• Wow

oasisstudent

She is definitely going to end up bald soon 😂
Yay then there will be a bald appreciation or alapacea sufferers fund raiser
She’s had everything else suffered every other trauma .

All she had to do was be a mum be sensible
And then she wouldn’t be enduring this sad lonely desperately seeking existence

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Cos she looks bloody depressed! Sort your life out and accept you need help then you won’t be. Rather than sitting on TikTok feeling sorry for yourself actually do something to get help
Her Instagram aswell absolutely cringy. What is it the bulging eyes on each picture aswell 🤣

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
People have told me so so many times to smoke weed for my MS. I am in agony every minute of every day but I don’t because I have a super addictive personality. I need to give up smoking so adding weed into the mix isn’t great 😂. But I think Shan is making a mistake giving both up at once. So many doctors have said to me that if smoking is what gets me through each day then try and cut down and slowly stop. Her doing cold turkey on both is a recipe for disaster. I felt for her earlier seeing her so down but then trunchy started talking so I had to bow out. I can’t stand her and I have no idea why 😫😂
I can imagine weed does help massively with pain but when you are jeopardising being a mum to your children and driving while under the influence of it is shocking, its as bad as drink driving in my opinion. I agree its not a good idea to quit them both together, she would be better quitting the weed and just have normal cigarettes untill she's clear from weed. I quit smoking 2 years ago and now vape, I smoked for 30 years, its not easy to do, make me gain loads of weight due to eating more to compensate smoking. No win situation and still every now and again I get cravens wanting a cigarette but then I smell one on someone else and think no that doesn't smell nice at all lol. I'm glad I quit, just wish I could lose the weight again. I dont understand Shans regular fans who watch her daily and still ask her if she's OK, of course she isn't ok, she wants her kids back, she's obviously in pain daily and now having weed and cigarette withdrawals, all that stress is alot for someone to deal with. As for Trunchy she can pissoff, she's not a nice person

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I see loads of parents choosing tiktok over there kids so I doubt that's the only reason they were taken, also others have attempted to unalive themselves apparently (scarebear) and still have their kids. She has came a long way since the beginning of the year and I agree the tough exterior does her no favours, everyone feels emotion and hiding it isn't always the way to go. She would do herself a massive favour staying away from Trunchy mouth on legs as well, the things she called her kids today wasn't in the slightest bit funny.

• Heart
She’s the most annoying well as well as the goblin in the corner who thinks she’s a know it all.. sort your hair, bangs fringe whatever you wanna call it out first before being on a SM platform and thinking you’re making a difference to women’s lives you’re not she’s as pathetic as her mate! Real women are stronger than this, real women just get on with the crap they face daily. Real women don’t come on a public platform for views, likes and gifts and expect people to feel sorry for them… Real women/ mums just get on with it regardless… and then have their day without publicising just for attention!
As if any experienced woman is going to listen to anything these 2 are spouting it’s girls or women who are at their lowest or young that are naive enough to listen to what this pair are preaching everyday.

Last edited:
Oh is there a trunchy thread please tag me 🤣 that's exactly what I see she's using shan for views because did she leave her on the lurch how many months ago? Now she's her best buddy. I just watched her for a split second smoking whilst kids where there and that homeless looking man in the begging for a cigarette 🤦‍♀️ it's mother's day why is she not spending it with her children off live?
Totally agree, if I new how to make a thread I would lol. Homeless guy 🤣 totally awful the pair of them. She is trailer trash top TV, how she still has them kids I'll never know, what kind of up bringing are they having and they are breathing in weed all day long 😱

Faith61

VIP Member
MS does affect your bladder and bowel so it’s nothing she should be ashamed of. I just wouldn’t broadcast it to thousands of people 😂
I’ve nearly 💩 my pants on many occasions with my MS and I’m only telling you because you have no idea who I am 🤣
Aww...bless you💖 I am just too cynical I think and feel shes "using it" again at the minute...but what do I know?? She's just a complete mystery😳

I just see someone who's very lost today
I've decided.....depends what mood I'M IN as to how I see her and today, I see someone who.pisses me right off!! ...couple days ago I was feeling sorry for her and worried she's so alone....so today I'm a horrible immature bitch🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
I would prefer to watch bogtrotter plonk her arse on Shans sofa any day rather then listen to feral Trunchy, cant believe I've just said that but that's how much I dislike the mouth on legs. Hopefully she pisses Shan off soon and she drops her, cant wait for the day 🙏
Me too in all seriousness cos...she needs positivity in her life, not that big mouth ....I hate how she loves herself.....just don't know who she thinks she is....whatever reason they fell out for last time...shame they made up...but trunchy obvs latched back onto shan when at her most vulnerable 🙄

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I’m leaving that to you guys, I’ll just read it 😂

We need a new thread name for here too guys. Any suggestions?
I cant watch the witch she makes me rage, her voice goes through me, that's why I hardly watch Shan. I will read her thread for entertainment purposes 😂