Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Th
I haven't, she bores me !!!and infuriates me...what on earth is going on with those children I wonder🙄

Me too, it's been so long now🙄
Wherever they are they’re better off .

No
Live again painting the front of the house, can’t barely hear her or see what she’s doing and she says she can’t see the comments so why come live then
not her house hope she has permission

• Wow
Reactions: 1
*** TRIGGER WARNING***
She looks like she does today because she's bought a vape and trying to quit smoking and she bought cbd sweets to get off the weed, says she takes it for pain but people give her hassle for using it, not just normal people but yeah 🙄, so must be social services on her case about it and needs to come off it to have a chance of getting the kids back. Shan wasn't happy with Trunchy because she made a joke about hanging herself because her kids were doing her head in so Shan said its not something to joke about and rightly so, just shows Trunchy is vile.
Horrible witch.....trunchy I.mean😡😡

Reactions: 2
Yesterday Shan said "I'm not doing anything else to my hair at the moment"
Today dying hair 😳🤷‍♀️

• Wow
She is definitely going to end up bald soon 😂
Yay then there will be a bald appreciation or alapacea sufferers fund raiser
She’s had everything else suffered every other trauma .

All she had to do was be a mum be sensible
And then she wouldn’t be enduring this sad lonely desperately seeking existence

Reactions: 1
Oops it still has orange streaks 😂😂
I’ve been miserable all week as I’ve got shingles and it’s bleeping painful but seeing her hair the same has given me a giggle. Shan pleaaaaase stop dying it for a while, you will end up bald love 😘

Reactions: 3
I’ve been miserable all week as I’ve got shingles and it’s bleeping painful but seeing her hair the same has given me a giggle. Shan pleaaaaase stop dying it for a while, you will end up bald love 😘
Awww bless you 😢,I've never had shingles but heard its really painful. Hope you start feeling better soon ❤

• Heart
Yeah life’s hard isn’t it.. as mothers we have to do right by our kids and put them first regardless of tit that has happened to us they should come first in my opinion whatever path we end up on that’s not our child/children’s fault but as soon as you give birth to that child their your responsibility no one else’s that’s being a mum in my eyes and regardless of what’s thrown your way your kids should always be at the forefront and the priority and whatever situation people find themselves in it’s your children that come first and if their loved enough then everything else comes secondary to giving them liove and the best life you can give them.

Alot of kids aren’t planned but the age she is she could have took precautions and not let it happen so really she chose to get pregnant, give birth and raise them..
Apparently she was 'r***d' each time she got pregnant. Another couple of things to add to her "hard life" loves to play the victim does shan

Yesterday Shan said "I'm not doing anything else to my hair at the moment"
Today dying hair 😳🤷‍♀️
What?????? Missed her again...been on a VER long day at work....she seriously gonna have no hair left!!

Aww...so painful...get well soon💖

What?????? Missed her again...been on a VER long day at work....she seriously gonna have no hair left!!
Shes crazy and probably causing so much damage to her hair, her fans say its not ideal to dye it so much and Trunchy responds for her with 'trust the process' 🙄pissoff Trunchy with your tit talk

• Haha
Shes crazy and probably causing so much damage to her hair, her fans say its not ideal to dye it so much and Trunchy responds for her with 'trust the process' 🙄pissoff Trunchy with your tit talk
Has she been on with trunchy all day again??😱🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.