Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings occurred for sure....she sounds like she's " got a lot of fire in her belly" as my mum used to say!!! I wasn't up for the singing either...I've a headache 🙄
I hope she's got some good cards up her sleeve to pull out, I'm not prepared for a new Shan decline just yet

Reactions: 4
Somethings occurred for sure....she sounds like she's " got a lot of fire in her belly" as my mum used to say!!! I wasn't up for the singing either...I've a headache 🙄
She sounded like a mixture of upset and pure rage.

I’ve grabbed some cocodamol to take. If your head is too bad I’ll post here what happens so you can read it tomorrow. Feel better soon xx

I hope she's got some good cards up her sleeve to pull out, I'm not prepared for a new Shan decline just yet
I’m hoping the tea ☕ is piping hot! Especially if it’s about Claire 🤣

Reactions: 4
She sounded like a mixture of upset and pure rage.

I’ve grabbed some cocodamol to take. If your head is too bad I’ll post here what happens so you can read it tomorrow. Feel better soon xx

I’m hoping the tea ☕ is piping hot! Especially if it’s about Claire 🤣
Why did I think it may be too!!??

Reactions: 5
If I'm let down like I was with the asda haul I'm gonna be proper raging 😤
Same! I couldn’t sleep last night not knowing if she got any substitutes on her Asda shop and I can’t deal with another sleepless night 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back again 🙈🙈 lol can I just say has the world gone mad?? The things on TikTok are unbelievable I only went on it for fun jeeezus!!! But anyway back to the Shan show what is she expecting to get from the lives she does??? It’s not sympathy because her minions who follow her and slate anyone who asks a normal question are knocked right back down with ‘ you wouldn’t ask that to a stranger in the street so don’t ask Shan’ but strangers in the street don’t all put their life on a public platform for all to see! Even they are blatantly laughed at when Shan supposedly doesn’t understand their input even when they are supporting and empathising with her she does that ‘ whattttt and the face of disbelievmemt appears! I can’t for the life of me work out what she is trying to achieve on her lives on a daily basis? She says about fighting the system and not giving in to them, she won’t do as they ask in order to get her children back because she’s so perfect, no ongoing mental health issues, which because of the tragedies she’s had would wouldn’t be out of the norm really. Is she hoping to become like a hero for the good fight 💪 what at the expense of her own little boy and girl who will be unfortunately affected by what is happening to them! Things are known and felt when reaching adulthood even though some parents don’t realise this, it’s the children that suffer and endure a lifetime of hurt, resentfullness and anger which cannot be undone. She clearly has some issues you can see that because she is so up and down, chaotic really even though she tries to normalise her life with the singing and dancing show! Just be a mum Shannon to you’re 2 beautiful children, bite your tongue, do what’s asked of you in order to give them kids their mum back who they adore. Don’t make examples out of your kids because you dont want to swallow your pride, do what is asked of you for the sake of your children they must be so confused and fretting it’s not fair on them to put them through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen it all now.

Why would she need to announce a live stating she’ll be telling ‘the truth.’ If it was that important to her she would have simply made it a video.

By telling people beforehand she is making sure she gets as many viewers as possible. All for attention.

Reactions: 8
Everyone crack open the popcorn, apparently a “live we won’t forget” and she’s speaking her truth…

Lol I just had to follow her and put her live notifications on so I can see what she has to say lol I hope it’s soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I can say is put your shiny immature witch badge down tattlers, buckle up, grab your sweet treats and a nice cuppa, yous are about to be taken for the ride of your life 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.