Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we won't find out whether Brucey got a job as an Asda delivery driver just so she had an excuse to go back to Shan's 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How am I supposed to live up to my maximum immature bitchy-ness if I can’t critique what fruits and veg she buys? Life isn’t fair 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't think bogtrotter got a days work in her🙄
I think she could pull her finger out and do a couple of hours work for the chance to take over Shan’s live and break a few more wine glasses

Omg imagine after all this that her shop is actually due tomorrow? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How many people do you think have read these threads and thought I'm not joining in because the maturity levels are non existent

• Haha
I think she could pull her finger out and do a couple of hours work for the chance to take over Shan’s live and break a few more wine glasses

Omg imagine after all this that her shop is actually due tomorrow? 😂😂😂😂😂
Wtf?????? I can't wait till tomorrow😭😭😭😭hunnyboo had it right watching soaps🤣

Reactions: 3
How many people do you think have read these threads and thought I'm not joining in because the maturity levels are non existent
Probably many but I like it that way. No more room left in the immature witches club

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was thinking that!!!! It's all in good spirits🤣🤣🤣we have to maintain a level of immaturity...a reputation to uphold!!

• Haha
Probably many but I like it that way. No more room left in the immature witches club
I'm slamming the door on non immature witches, they can go to Brucey bogtrotter or be frazzled under Kellies burnt bridge.... seeeeee yaaaaaa 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was thinking that!!!! It's all in good spirits🤣🤣🤣we have to maintain a level of immaturity...a reputation to uphold!!
If they think we’re immature, that means they are too mature. And that my friends means that they have no place here 😂

• Haha
I don't know what's making me laugh more. This thread or Shan's comment section with people genuinely concerned about her Asda order 😭😂

• Haha
I don't know what's making me laugh more. This thread or Shan's comment section with people genuinely concerned about her Asda order 😭😂
Me neither......I'm creased but don't know what at.....🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m wheezing at the woman that genuinely thought Shan would want her as a lodger so they could chat and share problems. My goodness some of her followers are off their rocker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m wheezing at the woman that genuinely thought Shan would want her as a lodger so they could chat and share problems. My goodness some of her followers are off their rocker 😂
What on earth???? They could share the asda shopping bill though??🙈they're all bonkers!!

They're insane!

Screenshot_20220202_195525_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_1065914387798290.jpg

• Haha
Shan' not arsed....everyone else distraught her shopping not trapped 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.