Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live but I can’t watch right now as I’m at a hospital appointment. I need to know if her shopping came 😭😂

Reactions: 5
A run down on the live for those who missed it.
We had the usual make up tutorial while listening to happy songs.
She used a headband while doing her makeup and it was hurting her head so she said she wouldn't use them on babies for that reason.
Had a little chat about MS and how it's different for everyone.
Chit chat about how many monsters she drinks in a day and if drinking so many keeps her awake at night.
10,000 questions about whether the asda shop came.
Had a little talk saying everyone is beautiful and amazing in their own way.
She was asked if she sleeps as she has bags under her eyes.
Shes seeing the kids later.
Made a little packed lunch of crisps and drinks, assuming for the kids.
Done a little housework.
A little singing now and again.
Seems brighter and positive.
Singing live coming tonight at 7.30/8.00.

You're all welcome for the update 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't watch her now tbh, she is so rude and abrupt to people and she only reads the comments out and answers very little. As for the bulldogs in her comments, they need to mind their own business, if Shann wants to answer she will, people aren't asking people in the comments!! It actually makes me mad 🤣🤣🤣.
She is all smiles in her videos and a complete different person on live, don't know why she bothers going live tbh because she is no more interested in talking to people than flying to the moon!!

Reactions: 7
A run down on the live for those who missed it.
We had the usual make up tutorial while listening to happy songs.
She used a headband while doing her makeup and it was hurting her head so she said she wouldn't use them on babies for that reason.
Had a little chat about MS and how it's different for everyone.
Chit chat about how many monsters she drinks in a day and if drinking so many keeps her awake at night.
10,000 questions about whether the asda shop came.
Had a little talk saying everyone is beautiful and amazing in their own way.
She was asked if she sleeps as she has bags under her eyes.
Shes seeing the kids later.
Made a little packed lunch of crisps and drinks, assuming for the kids.
Done a little housework.
A little singing now and again.
Seems brighter and positive.
Singing live coming tonight at 7.30/8.00.

You're all welcome for the update 😀
Aww thanks for that...🤣has everyone gotten over the trauma from shopping not arriving and is shan OK for bog roll?? I will await the live singalong....more wedding singer bookings maybe??🎤🎤🎤💖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww thanks for that...🤣has everyone gotten over the trauma from shopping not arriving and is shan OK for bog roll?? I will await the live singalong....more wedding singer bookings maybe??🎤🎤🎤💖
There was quite a few questions about her shopping so I think its still playing on their minds, I didn't see her go to the toilet so unsure what she's using, maybe yesterday's socks 🤷‍♀️. The ones in the comments seemed very excited for tonight's singing live 🕺💃 🎤 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rumour has it she's had to glue the grinded up cannabis back together into leaf form and use that as bog roll for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you for keeping me in the loop on today’s live @Hairy-poppins 😘

Omg I’m so excited for this live 🤣 I wasn’t going to join her singing live because I am wrecked from the hospital today. But this will be too good to miss. Off I go to get popcorn…..

She went to see the kids today didn’t she? Maybe it didn’t go well 😔

Reactions: 3

Omg I’m so excited for this live 🤣 I wasn’t going to join her singing live because I am wrecked from the hospital today. But this will be too good to miss. Off I go to get popcorn…..

No problem hope all is OK 🥰. I've just stashed my pockets with junk food, dont want to miss this one 😳

Somethings occurred for sure....she sounds like she's " got a lot of fire in her belly" as my mum used to say!!! I wasn't up for the singing either...I've a headache 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.