Sex And The City & And Just Like That #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think (and I hope not) the phone call from Samantha could be her telling the girls her cancer has returned?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Do we think (and I hope not) the phone call from Samantha could be her telling the girls her cancer has returned?
I hope not. I hope its her saying she recognises her worth and knows she deserves more supportive friends who actually learn from their mistakes.

Reactions: 3
If she’s really only back for one phone call I can’t see it being cancer related as it would be pointless wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 3
They better not do that. I also don’t think Kim would agree if it was just “I’m dying”
Also she hasn’t spoken to Charlotte or Miranda in a long while right? If my friend ghosted me for years (even though I’d done absolutely nothing wrong) then rang me up to me they had cancer I’d be quite confused.

Reactions: 2
Also she hasn’t spoken to Charlotte or Miranda in a long while right? If my friend ghosted me for years (even though I’d done absolutely nothing wrong) then rang me up to me they had cancer I’d be quite confused.
Maybe she'll be calling up to say she's marrying aiden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.