Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I am annoyed that most of Chris Noth’s scenes were dropped - when there appears to be no police investigation against him. How can that be fair?

I would go as far to say that there was anti semitism running through this series. Bizarre stereotypes and inappropriate “jokes”.

I found Charlotte unwatchable. A ridiculous character that was almost cartoon-like.

Why are the children all brats?

Why would it be believable that Samantha won’t have a telephone conversation with Carrie, even when her husband has just died? Daft!

Reactions: 52

soymilk

VIP Member
the audacity of her to have a pigeon bag when she was so repulsed by the swan bag Big gave her
EqL_7mUXIAETvKk.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Tbh, I don’t really care about Miranda’s financial situation, but I would liked to have seen *something* more about the end of her marriage. Her and Steve have been together for years and it’s all been swept under the carpet under the guise of ‘so long as you’re happy’. That’s without anyone in the show pointing out what a total douchebag Che is. I don’t know what this show is about any more. It’s so far removed from SATC, that they may as well have just renamed all the characters and pretended it was something else entirely.

Reactions: 32

Diddikins

VIP Member
I thought he looked way older than 18 . I hope he doesn't come back if there is a second series , he brought nothing to the show at all

and if it doesn't get another series it will be blamed on the fact that we are all so trans/non binary phobic and not ready to deal with some like Che :rolleyes:
I despise the narrative that they seem to be pushing that, if you don’t like Che it’s because you’re a bigoted trans/homo/nbphobe. No it’s because they’re a twat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
Wonder how they could spin it
they'll bump into each other and decide to catch up, he'll say he's divorced and she'll say Big died and then they'll rekindle their love because obviously after all this time he's still never forgotten about her - she'll meet the girls, Charlotte will say something like 'how she knows this would happen...' blah blah. Miranda will struggle to keep interest because she's still too busy chasing around Che like the absolute loser that she has become. This plot will drag on for the entire series and then that's it for season 2. 😒

• Haha

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
If true, it's a stroke of genius on Kim Catrall's part. She gets $$$$, the dialogue was shot without her speaking to other cast members and made known (aka, she still hates them) and the buzz is all about her, which will kill SJP and the malevolent elf on a shelf, Michael Patrick King.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I really hate the narrative that, if you don’t like the character of Che, your homophobic/transphobic. The character was awful.

Reactions: 30

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Ewww,
Is that a pubic hair? Perhaps setting the tone for the second season :sick:
View attachment 1595703
The entire episode is revolved around Miranda’s pubes turning grey and she will dye them ginger, until Ché finds a grey one during their finger banging session and questions Miranda on why she dyes them ginger! Then carrie will piss or shit herself, Charlottes face explodes with Botox whilst shaving Harry’s back and crack, they will all found out Brady had threesome with Lily and his girlfriend and then finally a hapless Steve will walk in say “WHASHA SHAY MARANDAH”

That’s my idea of the first episode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Rewatching the first movie, I can never get past how bad Jennifer Hudson’s acting is in this! Crazy to think she won an Oscar the year before 😂
she should have gotten another oscar for managing to look excited over that hideous louis vuitton handbag imo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29