Sex And The City & And Just Like That #7 What did you Che?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Badirene for this winning title - our first one I think!

Let's all prepare ourselves for the tit show that is bound to be the second season of And Just Like That! Or maybe they'll surprise us and it won't be a total dumpster fire, with Wokeness and Che bleeping Diaz assaulting our senses. Let's hope so eh!

Quick recap:
  • Season 2 of AJLT starts on 22 June 2023 See here
  • Samantha Jones is confirmed as BACK!! But only for one scene and not interacting with the cast at all, boo
  • Shteve and Aidan are back but we don't know in what capacity
  • Che bleeping Diaz is back, we hope in a recently dumped capacity
  • We are all very excited for a hate watch!
Previous thread here

Carry on!

1685801255187.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I will most certainly be hate watching
I hated it. I hated what they did to that characters and I hated all the new characters shoe horned in.
The real estate lady was the only one with some level of interest
I still don’t understand why we should invest in Charlottes friend. . She’s an interesting pain in the hole.
Miranda’s lecturer . . Who bleeping cares
Charlottes children are entitled and obnoxious
Brady . . I have a son the same age. There would be none of that messing

Che . . Where do I start ? I won’t actually as I that’s a thesis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If there's any hope for the show, Che needs to die in a freak fingering accident in episode 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I think the phone call will be typical narcissistic Carrie and, once again flip-flopping over Aiden decides that she needs to drag Samantha into the drama by calling her at last.

Reactions: 9
If there's any hope for the show, Che needs to die in a freak fingering accident in episode 1.
She loses her fingers in a freak meat cutting incident and Miranda leaves her because all they had in common was finger banging.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah my thread name won!!

I will now celebrate by stumbling about in high heels and then arguing with a doctor about my medical diagnosis, all while wearing a hat that Hetty Wainthropp would burn.

So what we do think the new season holds? Charlotte exists and her kids remain obnoxious, Brady takes Lily's virginity and Harry explodes, Miranda becomes non-binary, then transgender before finally becoming transparent, Che becomes funny and ditches Miranda for Rosie O'Donnell, their couple name is "RosChe", Carrie squeals and behaves like a three year that has had too much fizzy pop, Samantha phones Carrie to inform her that Carrie is still a Muppet, Aidan comes back to marry Carrie just so he can divorce her, taking all her Big widow money in an act of vengeance against her and to finally get one over on Big for showing up uninvited at his cabin, Pete the dog shits in Carrie's favourite hat. Finally Steve meets and marries a woman that is caring and considerate, she cares for him and enjoys their life together, she also is a human rights lawyer, top of her field which sends Miranda over the edge cos she ain't tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yeah my thread name won!!

I will now celebrate by stumbling about in high heels and then arguing with a doctor about my medical diagnosis, all while wearing a hat that Hetty Wainthropp would burn.

So what we do think the new season holds? Charlotte exists and her kids remain obnoxious, Brady takes Lily's virginity and Harry explodes, Miranda becomes non-binary, then transgender before finally becoming transparent, Che becomes funny and ditches Miranda for Rosie O'Donnell, their couple name is "RosChe", Carrie squeals and behaves like a three year that has had too much fizzy pop, Samantha phones Carrie to inform her that Carrie is still a Muppet, Aidan comes back to marry Carrie just so he can divorce her, taking all her Big widow money in an act of vengeance against her and to finally get one over on Big for showing up uninvited at his cabin, Pete the dog shits in Carrie's favourite hat. Finally Steve meets and marries a woman that is caring and considerate, she cares for him and enjoys their life together, she also is a human rights lawyer, top of her field which sends Miranda over the edge cos she ain't tit.
Sounds better than the actually script, you've got the job(y)🙌😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was down a Wikipedia rabbit hole when I discovered that the actress who played Amalita is married to the man who played Ira in When Harry Met Sally ('the next thing, you're singing Surrey With A Fringe On Top in front of IRA!').

Anyway, Che is still the worst.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was down a Wikipedia rabbit hole when I discovered that the actress who played Amalita is married to the man who played Ira in When Harry Met Sally ('the next thing, you're singing Surrey With A Fringe On Top in front of IRA!').

Glad I’m not the only one who falls into random Wikipedia rabbit holes. Sadly Ira is no more 😔

Reactions: 6

She is also Simon Cowell’s mother in law

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

One of my all time favourite quotes 😂 god bless this thread

Reactions: 3
I'm really hoping they've captured the "dragged backwards through a charity shop in Wigan" style for Carrie again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don't get why they had to do Stanford and Sam dirty? It was so out of character for both of them.

Stanford could have died on the show and Anthony realises how much he really loves him. Sam could have been in London working on a long term project with no fallout with Carrie. It was just bizarre

Reactions: 27
Yes, the way they wrote Stanford out felt really disrespectful and dismissive of an actor who’d been of SATC since the start. He deserved better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.