Sex And The City & And Just Like That #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the trailer and went full Leo when Steve appeared
I didn’t think it was possible but somehow it looks worse than last season.

Reactions: 12
Watched the trailer and went full Leo when Steve appeared
I didn’t think it was possible but somehow it looks worse than last season.
I assume they've given up on making a watchable show and just gone all in for the hTe watch, Tattle are probably the majority of the audience 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Aidan looks well fit in the trailer! Always had a little crush on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Always find the trailers so chaotic and cringe but did do a little internal cheer for Steve when I saw him !

Reactions: 4
Did Harry ever go for the colonoscopy? I was so distracted by the ginormous fake 🍆 I’ve forgotten 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God 20 days until che is back boring us all to death with their attempt at comedy. Can’t.wait.

Not sure the point of dragging poor aiden back out again. He was supposed to be happily married with about 3 kids last time he was pulled out. He was the settling down and staying happy type so I can’t see why he would keep reconnecting with his toxic behaving ex

Reactions: 12
Have we all seen the new trailer? Not Carrie frying her first ever egg lool

Also the throwback of her EMAILING Aiden
‘He’s online! Omg can he see me??’
😂😂😂
Ahh, back it was funny, good times
---
Trailer thoughts....

- why is she wearing a duvet?
- I like Seema - she's the nearest we'll get to sex in this show.
- Drunk Charlotte is always decent value (i.e. Staten Island Ferry) and the surgery means she slurs anyway
- Miranda and Che have some rocky moments - HURRAH
- Richard Burton was the highlight 😂

21 days til the hate watching begins!!

If only we did thread titles for this topic 'Bring us back Schteeeve, Che piss off and leave'
Well I vote for that as the next thread title! Do you guys want me to start the new thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wasn't going to watch AJLT at first because I didn't like the... plot from what I read and saw in the clips. But after finding this thread, I realize that I want to hate-watch it. Thank you, guys, for influencing me! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So over on Sara Ramirez’s insta we are treated to their armpit hair. I mean you do you boo but I really don’t want to see as I’m idly scrolling 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There was a rumour Che will be revealed as a furry, and the trailer makes me think it's true.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.