Sex And The City & And Just Like That #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why Kim would even agree to it after everything that she said 🙃 what’s even the point? Either come back properly and tell Che to duck off or don’t come back at all.
Agree. I don’t know if I want some weird scene with her on the phone to Carrie (as that’s clearly what it will be). What’s the point really?!

Reactions: 10
Have we forgotten that some of the best scenes of last season were the texts from Samantha? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m hoping she’s agreed to come back for a proper final scene for the fans of samantha and to give her character closure

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Samantha needs to be doing PR for British Vogue (she’s in London isnt she?) hanging out with Edward Enninful, Pat McGrath, Kate Moss and Judi Dench and completely unbothered about Carrie and dreary Aiden.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If true, it's a stroke of genius on Kim Catrall's part. She gets $$$$, the dialogue was shot without her speaking to other cast members and made known (aka, she still hates them) and the buzz is all about her, which will kill SJP and the malevolent elf on a shelf, Michael Patrick King.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's nice for us fans that Sam is coming back (though she's far from my favourite character) - but I wish Kim had stood firm in not returning, if things were as bad as she says they were.

Reactions: 8
I’m hoping she’s agreed to come back for a proper final scene for the fans of samantha and to give her character closure
After the way the Producers screwed poor Steve over, I’m hoping Samantha comes back and gives him the best bleeping night of his life - literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd imagine she very much enjoyed them repeatedly upping her fee until she couldn't turn it down. And then insisting that SJP couldn't be within a 3 mile radius of her during filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Patricia Field came back to style Kim Cattrall for this scene too! SJP will be spitting feathers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this will be the Samantha scene..

on the phone to Miranda 'Honey you are having a midlife crisis. I know Steve has turned into a deaf douchebag but give it a few months and you'll be bored of playing scissor sisters with Che. whatever you do dont make the mistake of divorcing Steve!'

Reactions: 15
Do we know what channel this will be shown on in the UK?

I don’t want to watch it, but I want to hate watch it. And see Samantha….. she will probably be on the last few seconds of the entire series to keep me clinging on. They know what they’re doing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

I don’t want to watch it, but I want to hate watch it. And see Samantha….. she will probably be on the last few seconds of the entire series to keep me clinging on. They know what they’re doing 🤣🤣
Probably Sky Comedy like last time or if you don’t have that, Now

Reactions: 4
Have we all seen the new trailer? Not Carrie frying her first ever egg lool

Also the throwback of her EMAILING Aiden
‘He’s online! Omg can he see me??’
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It will be on online streaming sites though...

Reactions: 1
Trailer thoughts....

- why is she wearing a duvet?
- I like Seema - she's the nearest we'll get to sex in this show.
- Drunk Charlotte is always decent value (i.e. Staten Island Ferry) and the surgery means she slurs anyway
- Miranda and Che have some rocky moments - HURRAH
- Richard Burton was the highlight 😂

21 days til the hate watching begins!!

If only we did thread titles for this topic 'Bring us back Schteeeve, Che piss off and leave'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.