Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that she genuinely does have some kind of learning difficulties. It explains so much.

Reactions: 13

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
If she gets gifted a wardrobe I’ll be straight onto that company asking for donations to charities
Sick of the dippy bitch now she’s not even asking for recs of where to buy some she’s just straight up begging now

• Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but the actual cringe of her dads video with sedat going to exchange his PlayStation 🙈🙈 surely that type of video confirms that sedat is most definitely special needs, why does her act so gormless just agreeing with what everyone says to him 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Never seen a more weird family than that bunch 🙈

Waves89

I have never known a school send a kid home for tummy ache without sickness, you always have “try and eat lunch first then see how you feel” and they’re watched to see if they run around the playground etc. sevs biggest issue “I don’t want Ela to be sick because she won’t eat the lasagne” 💀

I can't believe what she is saying about the brat not being bothered about chocolate. She's not fussed about it because Sevda had lots around the house when she was growing up and that's why she prefers other healthy snacks and has a great diet/relationship with food. WHAT FUCKING PLANET IS SHE ON?! The kid has a terrible diet and a ton of sugar on a daily basis!!
But she goes through jar of biscoff spread weekly how is that any better than chocolate?

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
‘In the most cold country’
Firstly learn English
Secondly it is cold it’s winter and hes wearing a coat? I don’t get what she means?
what an horrible cow
It’s cold
She literally forgets that she drove ewa down the road to school because it was raining the other say

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I havnt been on this thread for yonks as can’t stand her greed… but has she just actually said she gave away Gremlins birthday pressies from her friends as it’s only family who know what she really wants.??? I hope none of the parents who got her anything are watching.. how embarrassing 🤬🤬🤬
And why doesn’t she do her TT away from Gremlin… seriously… she’s always butting in🤬🤬🤬

• Wow

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Another tone death video.. sev people rush around today or yesterday as they was waiting for a payday! But you sit surrounded by all your gifted puddings telling people it doesn’t matter if you don’t get stuff!

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Corrrr spending her Christmas Eve replying to people, she is so rattled! Of course we are SO jealous of your life begda! 😂

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
This comment is really stupid IMO but imagine being that obsessed with monitoring your comments and twolls that you’re sitting going through them on Christmas Eve instead of enjoying spending time with your husband, daughter and family. Sad c*nt!
All these tiktokers are usually lonely and unfulfilled in their lives, imagine having to film your boring life even on Christmas Eve, put the phone away and enjoy the moment…I wouldn’t be surprised is she does an eat with me on Christmas Day!

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I don’t think her not walking Rocco is laziness. I think she’s genuinely a person that struggles with ANY everyday job. She even over thought and confused herself about Elas new lunch box likes it a huge deal? It’s a bag to put her jam sandwich in ffs. Shes gone on like it’s a full examination that she’s going to get graded on.

She gets her mum round to help her with such ridiculous everyday jobs such as putting her tree down?

She’s very very thick and clearly struggles with life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Anything you like

VIP Member
On her Instagram she purposely showed sasha twice when she’s asked not to be on video. Brings it up each time that she doesn’t want to and she still shows her, if that isn’t an evil coniving cow then I don’t know what is. The sil should stand up to her as I recon no one has ever done that before
She walks over everyone and gets her own way all the time

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
What the fuck! I’ve just seen this on the Reddit page. She is DISGUSTING. There is no way she is not aware of the dangers of the internet yet she favours creeps asking to see her daughter over genuine people asking why a man is asking to see a child. Vile disgusting excuse of a human being. She should be ashamed of herself pimping her daughter out like this.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

crazycakelady

VIP Member
This is my daughter age 7 the whole outfit from H and M we know she shops there as she buys those good awful £2.99 tops with the matching leggings
IMG_9261.jpeg

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Big up sev
Big up Turkish people
Big up not busy
Big up exploiting ya child
You know the rules

I’m still waiting for sevda to show us her diary to prove what she’s got on

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
Dunno why she got a dog when she just has other people look after him. She is home all day every day, and she barely walks him

• Sad

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Fuck me Sevdas has been let out of his cage, im surprised the weird Dad didn’t have to go round and supervise him loading the dish washer
She’s developing quite the drink problem. Seems to be drinking wine or Prosecco nearly every evening . Her difficult swallowing is giving me Beavo vibes.
---
I nearly fell over laughing hun
These grifters on tiktok love to go on about how busy they’ve been when in reality they’ve done fuck all.

• Haha