Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
Sedats sister ( the one who makes tiktoks and has 2 daughters) for a while has reminded me of someone and it’s annoyed me not being able to think of who but it finally clicked that I think she kind of looks like the character Bella Lasagne from Fireman Sam
ECED0D48-C6D4-4C9B-BE1C-DCE0AEB2B351.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing at this, sums her up completely, absolute dopey twat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Why does the SILs husband never visit with them? Sedat also never goes when Sev visits the SIL. They also don't seem to do anything with Sedat's other sister either. I think it's so nice to hear that the SILs kids don't want to be featured in their videos, how refreshing. Makes a change to Ela putting on a sickly performance in whatever video she can get in, blowing kisses to god fucking knows who on the regular. Sedat isnt involved in any family activities, he literally is like a lodger, pointless marriage.

Also love that the SIL walked Wocco. Don't know why Sev bothered to get a dog, she rarely walks him herself and he looks much happier with the SIL to me. Made her SIL do her tax return, walk the dog... What a joke

Reactions: 20

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Good mawgninnn guysss. Me Ewa and Sidat are off tew Lapland today. Not a holiday tho, it wown't be hwot. So it isn't a weal holiday. Even tho the twolls will say it is it isn't! I have only taken Ewa out of school for 1 week for this trip. Who needs education! If I get a fine I will pay it, if you know you know :p

293FF730-26B0-4C10-9EF7-64AC9AE900C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ishman

VIP Member
There’s just no need for that noise. She really does sound like a cow, that’s in pain. Moooooo 🐄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Ejo27

VIP Member
The 7 year old is now demanding she sleeps in her parent's room so they’ve moved a mattress into their room by their bed 🙃🤯 I am truly baffled by the lack of parenting from this woman. Also, filming that and putting it on the internet is beyond intrusive for your daughter. BLESS HER HEART

• Wow

Heyitsjustme

I cannot believe she has a dog walker like it’s actually crazy 😭 how are you gonna stay at home ALL day by yourself and not be bothered to walk your dog 😭 so many people work from home / have young kids and babies and still walk their dog. She’s SO lazy
---
Sedat has been in the UK for 15 years and cannot string a sentence of English together, why does he refuse to learn the native language of the country he’s gonna live in probably forever 💀

• Heart

Waves89

I thought Ela couldn’t sit in the back of the car because of travel sickness, or is that just when sedat is in the car with them 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ncc89

VIP Member
This whole influencer shit just needs to stop. Why gift a trip like that to someone who can afford five holidays and a new car in the same year? Why not forget the influencers altogether and gift the experience to families who will pretty much go without a Christmas this year - so many people are struggling and this day out could be the difference between a shit Christmas and a Christmas to remember for some families. Sevda could even offer to gift her free trip to one of her followers and pay for her own visit - but no, the greedy beg will take literally anything she can get her chicken claws on.

Reactions: 17