Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On her Instagram she purposely showed sasha twice when she’s asked not to be on video. Brings it up each time that she doesn’t want to and she still shows her, if that isn’t an evil coniving cow then I don’t know what is. The sil should stand up to her as I recon no one has ever done that before
She walks over everyone and gets her own way all the time
She showed one of them sat next to Ewa in her dish up breakfast video. Not sure which one it was though.

I’m just catching up and saw someone on the previous thread slag Sevda off for feeding Wocco Butchers. Not to defend our Sev, but those tins from Butchers are highly nutritional (believe it or not) although are VERY very cheap. No doubt she’ll have a shameless partnership with Butternut Box soon though
Just had a nosey on all about dog food and butchers scores quite high. Just a shame she won’t keep him on and chops and changes all the time, I thought he was on dry food so suddenly changing to wet food won’t do his guts much good. The denta sticks or whatever the name is are pure crap though.

Guyana1976

VIP Member
I was just coming to comment that I can’t believe she is my age and looks this haggard! But this makes me feel sick, what a shit excuse for a mother. Poor Ela, no child should be plastered all over the internet like she is.
She's like that muslim woman Donnashe has her kids up until 11.00 on school nights,she introduces them to strangers as long as she's getting gifts