Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also unfollowed now, I don’t support any large creators using children for likes and engagement (and that’s what it is) it’s immoral, unethical and neglectful of a child’s emotional and mental well being. Children don’t have the capacity to consent to having an online presence and a digital footprint so I’m out.

a shame as I enjoy her day in the life and she could of still shown how she manages her day being a working mum without showing ela. I liked her Turkish recipes to but I won’t support or engage with parents who use their kids like this and feel strongly that it is actually a massive red flag for poor parenting that needs addressing.

Reactions: 6
Also unfollowed now, I don’t support any large creators using children for likes and engagement (and that’s what it is) it’s immoral, unethical and neglectful of a child’s emotional and mental well being. Children don’t have the capacity to consent to having an online presence and a digital footprint so I’m out.

a shame as I enjoy her day in the life and she could of still shown how she manages her day being a working mum without showing ela. I liked her Turkish recipes to but I won’t support or engage with parents who use their kids like this and feel strongly that it is actually a massive red flag for poor parenting that needs addressing.
I think with sevda she’s seen others have their children in their videos often and she thinks it’s okay if you get what I mean. At first you didn’t really see ela but now she posts with ela and her friend Bobby more often now. I think showing ela is a sort of way to get gifts for her now, maybe I am wrong but that’s how it’s getting to be. It’s sad because I genuinely don’t think sevda is a nasty person or anything like that at all. I think she’s slowly started to see the money side to tik tok now and it’s took over and affecting her content.

Reactions: 3
I think with sevda she’s seen others have their children in their videos often and she thinks it’s okay if you get what I mean. At first you didn’t really see ela but now she posts with ela and her friend Bobby more often now. I think showing ela is a sort of way to get gifts for her now, maybe I am wrong but that’s how it’s getting to be. It’s sad because I genuinely don’t think sevda is a nasty person or anything like that at all. I think she’s slowly started to see the money side to tik tok now and it’s took over and affecting her content.
i agree, i don’t know how to word this without someone jumping down my throat but I don’t think she is particularly equipped with the critical thinking skills to question herself about the exposure of her young daughter? I feel maybe if someone messaged her in a kind way pointing out the risks she would probably take it on board, in contrast to other people like Stacey Solomon, hinch, Kate hayes Etc. i think if you messaged one of them with the risks and cons of using their kids they’d call you a troll and refuse to admit any wrongdoing as they know their kids are a huge money making factor for them. Plus they boost engagement for them, any posts featuring their children get a lot more attention than anything else

I do hope she somehow stumbled across this and takes the time to work out using a child in this way is not healthy or mindful of them

Reactions: 4
i agree, i don’t know how to word this without someone jumping down my throat but I don’t think she is particularly equipped with the critical thinking skills to question herself about the exposure of her young daughter? I feel maybe if someone messaged her in a kind way pointing out the risks she would probably take it on board, in contrast to other people like Stacey Solomon, hinch, Kate hayes Etc. i think if you messaged one of them with the risks and cons of using their kids they’d call you a troll and refuse to admit any wrongdoing as they know their kids are a huge money making factor for them. Plus they boost engagement for them, any posts featuring their children get a lot more attention than anything else

I do hope she somehow stumbled across this and takes the time to work out using a child in this way is not healthy or mindful of them
Exactly this! At the moment people just say ela is cute and things like that so sevda thinks oh they think she’s cute it’s fine. I noticed her husband is so shy to come on and I wonder what he thinks about showing ela on there. You really don’t know who’s watching these videos sad to say but we live in a world with many sickos.

Reactions: 1
I have to say she is fairly boring now with the same old content. A lot of people have been asking if she's okay and she seems to get a lot of interaction if she's looking sad etc which I think is a ploy for gifts, she's never mentioned the new kitchen again though?

I fear for her as she works through the life cycle of an online public presence. There will come a time when the trolls arrive and others start leaving less kind comments. It always happens, doesn't seem to matter who you are.

Her husband seems a lovely chap, and Ela is very cute and I like Sevda. Probably why I feel more invested in letting her know my view. I fear she's all at sea and needs either to reign it back or give it a break. The gifts are not free - they will come with a price.

I’ve had to block her purely for the frowning and the bleeping orgasm noises she makes whenever she puts any food in her mouth no matter what it is she does it surely not everything can be that nice? I couldn’t be near her in real life when she eats. Maybe I’m just intolerant but it annoys me so much 🤣

Reactions: 4
No that’s why I can’t follow her. I can’t stand chewing noises anyway but the mhhhhmmm and weird look into the camera just freaks me out a bit and makes me feel weird 😂 I wonder if she does that when she’s with friends and family 😬

Keep her off social media then? 🤷🏻‍♀️

no 5 year old needs a digital presence. Let her have the choice when she’s old enough to decide for herself

Reactions: 7
She doesn't learn, not condoning what they are saying as it is horrible but she's had comments like that before and still has the camera shoved in her face all the time

Reactions: 2
The problem with influencer status is you end up mixing with people you would simply choose to avoid in real life. Once the monster is created its hard to get back in the bottle.

Tiktokkers should realise that some of the nastier comments are done completely on purpose to cause a rise. The commenter doesnt really care about their question. They just sit back and laugh when the influencer complains "it ain't fair".

She always seems really awkward to me? Even in that video with her husband and Ela where she’s the only one dancing she just looks so uncomfortable and awkward like she needs a good shake or something? I also think she fancies herself a bit the way she looks at herself sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
So many people will say anything and everything whilst sat behind a phone/screen. Some of them are little kids who think it’s funny, some of them are absolute idiots who can take it too far and can mean it maliciously. That’s why I’d never put my kids (when I have them) all over the internet to hundreds, thousands, millions of people… you just never know who’s watching and commenting. It’s also scary how easy it can be to track down people’s movements, locations, schools etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.