Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos come up on my fyp often but I don’t follow her. Her little girl is adorable. Her content is not really my thing it’s quite samey and not hugely interesting to me. That said she seems like a nice lady but just not my thing

Reactions: 6
Very boring to watch but she seems lovely. Just don’t really get why her content is popular she’s got absolutely no personality

Reactions: 7
I can see why people like her, she must be the least harmless person across all social media! I think everyone is really attached to how genuinely innocent and calming she is, I bet there’s not a bad bone in her body.

The problem is, like everyone else has said is she has zero personality and would bore the pants off me if I was in her company

Reactions: 17
The first time I saw her on TikTok, I thought she came across really awkward. She seemed nervous talking to the camera

I soon started warm to her, she is a really nice person. I have used some of her recipes too.

Reactions: 2
Probably on my own here but I get the feeling sometimes she gets frustrated with her daughter talking too long on her videos and she REALLY gets on my nerves with all the "mmmm"s, sounds like she's having an orgasm, very bland personality too but pretty harmless

Reactions: 13
I like her, think she is probably one of the genuinely nice people on social media. She obviously does snap irl, she’s just careful to keep her nice side on tt which is very good:) I think she’s sweet

Reactions: 5
I like her, think she is probably one of the genuinely nice people on social media. She obviously does snap irl, she’s just careful to keep her nice side on tt which is very good:) I think she’s sweet
Just want to say I wasn't criticizing her here, I snap irl to! I think people saying she has no personality it is because she tries hard to be kind etc online which is nice. It's refreshing to see someone so positive online.

I think she is sweet but she knows what she is doing for sure, saying how little money they have to buy Ela gifts & how their kitchen needs re-doing but they can’t afford it - then posting her PayPal & PO Box so people could donate money and send them things. She got called out a few times for it & took the links down for a while but now they’re back up. Having said that, if people want to give her their money then why not I guess!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I always think she seems a bit old fashioned and much older than her years. Like, I’m 99% certain she’s the type to still have a house phone.

She probably does know what she’s doing really but I do genuinely think she is quite sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems lovely! I’ve actually learnt quite a lot from her cooking videos. It seems like she’s very content in life with what she has and that’s rare to come across on tiktok.

Reactions: 6
She seems lovely! I’ve actually learnt quite a lot from her cooking videos. It seems like she’s very content in life with what she has and that’s rare to come across on tiktok.
I really like her. Her recipes are good too. Ela is such a cutie, I can’t believe there are people that would pick on a child.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her because the chewing and food eating noises I can’t stand but that’s just me I hate that in general. Her content also isn’t really my kind of thing, it’s all very samey and food related.
However, she does seem really lovely, it’s actually refreshing to see someone so lovely and just so genuine/not all about the fame and showing off.

Reactions: 3
I do like Sevda but must say she’s gone down in my estimations a little - Ella received hate comments n a video the other day and Sevda’s answer? Seems like she’s featuring Ella more and more! Even a what Ella eats in a day. Personally if my daughter received nasty comments I’d avoid showing her at least for a while. Must get the engagement levels up though...

Also a bit disappointing that she doesn’t properly block out other people’s faces (especially kids) in public videos

Reactions: 4
I do like Sevda but must say she’s gone down in my estimations a little - Ella received hate comments n a video the other day and Sevda’s answer? Seems like she’s featuring Ella more and more! Even a what Ella eats in a day. Personally if my daughter received nasty comments I’d avoid showing her at least for a while. Must get the engagement levels up though...

Also a bit disappointing that she doesn’t properly block out other people’s faces (especially kids) in public videos
I do like sevda but I do think she comes across very naive about the dangers of featuring Ela online - now she’s got that many followers I think it’s time for her to stop featuring her. Hopefully someone can kindly message about this as she seems the type to take on constructive advice. I have messaged a influencer before (they were starting to pick up popularity) and mentioned it might be time to nlt feature the child from the back and not mention names, where she lived etc. I got swiftly blocked! I don’t believe any adult with a large public following should be showing their kids but that’s another story!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.