Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
Oh ffs a jam sandwich is hardly the worst thing the kid could be eating. It's hardly a bag of skittles

Reactions: 34

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
She really doesn’t help herself doing a TikTok this morning eating trifle for breakfast

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

kit359

I think she is sweet but she knows what she is doing for sure, saying how little money they have to buy Ela gifts & how their kitchen needs re-doing but they can’t afford it - then posting her PayPal & PO Box so people could donate money and send them things. She got called out a few times for it & took the links down for a while but now they’re back up. Having said that, if people want to give her their money then why not I guess!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
If people are that sensitive then they shouldn’t read here, and quite honestly if people are triggered by comments like these then god help us. Maybe they should step away from social media. Too many Snowflakes, get a grip.

I’m entitled to my opinion, if you or anyone doesn’t like that then I suggest you block me.

Sevdas not active. She does not have an active job. She drives everywhere and does not do any exercise. Quite frankly I don’t give a toss what she weighs, it’s just an observation that she is looking really rough of late. She is addicted to TikTok and her only content is showing her food intake. For someone who is watching their weight it must be difficult to maintain when she is not promoting eating healthy or weight loss she is just boringly showing people who mustn’t have much of a life what she’s having for dinner. These followers all lick her arse asking where she gets stuff from. FFS! She shops at budget supermarkets and the Turkish shop so why keep asking? Whether she is Bulimic or not is immaterial, the point is she looks haggard so maybe she should step away from her phone and spend quality time with her husband and child. Did you see that poor kid telling Sevda she loved her while she was doing a pointless TikTok? She acknowledged the child but carried on. It was quite awful
It’s nothing to do with being a ‘snowflake’, what you’re saying is just wrong and to me it seems like you’re projecting what you saw your mother go through onto sevda. Frankly it is quite harmful to suggest that someone with a healthy diet is bulimic with absolutely no evidence to back it up whatsoever, however no one is saying you can’t post here or that you’re not entitled to your opinion, post away! But just don’t expect people not to challenge you on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Money is so tight but I can afford to get my nails and hair done… how’s that make sense? I remember the video where she took Ela to the toy shop for something to do, and kept telling the child she couldn’t have anything and to wait and see what Santa brings her.. (this video was in the summer). Why would you take your child to the shop and torture them knowing they won’t be able to get anything? But she can get her nails done, hair done, drive down to London from hers, always in the Turkish shop and everything else that comes with it

• Wow

lj_525

Chatty Member
Turns out she blocked me because I commented ‘you should take a day away from your camera and enjoy the time with family and friends’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Not sure it’s entirely appropriate to be saying she has an eating disorder. I’m not a fan of hers really but one thing I will say is I think she shows food in a very positive light. She doesn’t eat only salads and silly low calorie meals she eats normal tasty food. It’s not like she’s eating 3000+ calories she probably eats maybe 2000 maybe less some days. With walking and being active she’d easily maintain her weight. With so much toxic diet culture around I think she actually is very positive about food which is nice and also good for Ella too. To see her mum happy and enjoy food hopefully she won’t grow up with food issues like some kids

Last edited:
I think she makes herself sick. She has really started to look rough lately. Someone who has been as big as she was and lost the weight has managed to maintain it despite the amount she seems to eat which is sugary and a lot of it unhealthy. I found out as an adult that my Mother who seemed to be constantly dieting was actually bulimic when I was a child. Even now in her 70’s she constantly mentions her (and my) weight. Sevda says she doesn’t like to trigger people by mentioning her calorie intake etc but I think it’s because she chucks up what she eats
I really think this speculation is extreme and potentially harmful to others reading this. The average woman can eat between 2,000-2,400 calories per day to maintain. From what Sevda shows that she eats, it appears to sit comfortably within this range? Also, we don't know what type of activity she does and how many steps she gets in a day - she does seem to be a busy person who is often on the go.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I can see why people like her, she must be the least harmless person across all social media! I think everyone is really attached to how genuinely innocent and calming she is, I bet there’s not a bad bone in her body.

The problem is, like everyone else has said is she has zero personality and would bore the pants off me if I was in her company

Reactions: 17

abbieandcoco

Omg this woman! I can see right threw her she puts on this awkward sweet little me act. Grown woman but acts like a little girl the way she talks, acts and stands. And what’s with the orgasms she has once she takes a bite off food? It makes me feel ill. She literally sounds like she’s cumming with the sounds of her and the faces she pulls. Weird strange family!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
My god, she’s just admitted to checking her phone when she wakes up during the night because that is when she gets the trolls. She’s obsessed with TikTok (as well as herself)

• Wow
  • Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Social media has alot to answer for man. Who the fuck has a bad day and thinks, I know what I'll do. I'll post an attention seeking video of me silently eating lasagne for the world to see.

Get a grip hun.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
I always think she seems a bit old fashioned and much older than her years. Like, I’m 99% certain she’s the type to still have a house phone.

She probably does know what she’s doing really but I do genuinely think she is quite sweet.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Hey sevda!

seeing as you read here, why don’t you research about informed consent and how children cannot give it? Ela doesnt have the capacity to consent to being on TikTok. She may not want any sort of digital footprint as a teenager or adult and you’ve already set one up for her. Please wait till she is old enough to understand the implications. You don’t come across as thick as Stacey Solomon or Mrs Hinch so I think you’ll get to grips easily with the terminology around consent and capacity. Don’t be another one of them who uses their kids for clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Heynowheynow

I don't think she has an ED and don't think it's appropriate to point fingers claiming she does but her diet is not healthy?

She eats a croissant filled with sugar with more sugary spread on almost every day, if it's not that it's sausage/fried egg/bacon sandwich on thick white bread also filled with sugar. Her lunch she has a white bread sandwich with processed meat on or a ready meal, crisps, belvita biscuits filled with sugar, an orange (finally something not processed) and 9 times out of 10 she has biscuits/chocolate something sweet. Gets home and she eats more processed crap such as pizza/hot dogs/frozen food. It's all convenience for her. It's not healthy...
It's about balance and moderation, I don't watch her much but from what I've seen she has an average normal diet, people on here have such toxic views of good and bad food you've picked out all the bad and disregarded all the good. Balance.

Reactions: 15

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
she tries to come off so sweet and innocent but she blatantly isn't, how passive aggressive can you get 😂 "i will be saying mmm mmm in this video so if you don't like it you can leave okay thank you :)"

Sevda how about you leave???tiktok the fuck alone and focus on your family and food without having to film every second of the day.

also i think she just deletes every slightly negative comment that she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Ela is apparently upset this morning about going to school so Sevda thinks it’s a good idea to shove a camera in her face for tik tok! Honestly is she stupid or what?

• Sad
Reactions: 14