Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she defo puts on act of perfect wife and mother and totally agree with the acting like she’s poor and can’t afford stuff for ella or her house mayby cut back on tesco trips and chocolate

Reactions: 6
I enjoy her Turkish cooking stuff, but agree with her eating and the sounds

Reactions: 1
I think I'm the only person who can't take to her and even then I'm not too sure why 🤷‍♀️ I don't get the impression she's as genuine as people think. Feel sorry for her hubby who she keeps trying to film when he really looks uncomfortable (think he is gorgeous btw). Agreed with previous posters Ela is such a lovely kid.

Reactions: 12
I think she is playing a good begging game, I don’t think she is sweet or genuine. Why else post PayPal links?

I think I'm the only person who can't take to her and even then I'm not too sure why 🤷‍♀️ I don't get the impression she's as genuine as people think. Feel sorry for her hubby who she keeps trying to film when he really looks uncomfortable (think he is gorgeous btw). Agreed with previous posters Ela is such a lovely kid.
I agree- he is gorgeous.

She had a PayPal link up and another donation link. She took them down recently after a bit of a backlash. I have no doubt that she is giving details through private message.

I think there are so many fools who fall for the act.

I honestly could not bear trolls attacking my child online. Horrible people who do that.

Last edited:
I feel like she’s all oh poor me, can’t stand people like that!!!

Why would a pharmacist need a donation or PayPal link up makes you no better than any of the others on Tictok. Have some pride.

Reactions: 4
So boring but worse than that - attention seeking “I’m going to wipe all this lipstick off” bore off you know you look good otherwise you wouldn’t be eye bleeping yourself on a tiktok whilst simultaneously begging for people to tell you how good you look. “I don’t like this area of my body I feel really self conscious” wear something else then instead of filming it for tiktok surely?!

Reactions: 9
That’s what I don’t understand - I’m someone who’s massively self conscious and I’m not on any social media (not even Instagram for friends and family etc because I hate having my photo taken 😅) because of that so it makes no sense to me when people like her claim they are also self conscious yet point out their insecurities online on a very public platform? That would be my worst nightmare! Which to me does just prove it’s for attention. She’s lost a lot of weight, she looks fab so she should own it and admit that she feels good about herself - people will still compliment her!

Reactions: 7
Sorry to say but as nice as she is all the moaning and frowning really irks me 🤕 just eat your food quietly and say it’s nice after

Reactions: 5
I don't think the nicey nice act is real she is TOO nice. She's another that doesn't ever say if a food etc is bad everything always seems sunshine and rainbows

Reactions: 3
Her TikTok the other day of her wiping off the makeup was all for attention

Crikey what a celebration for what 500k followers? Is that a tiktok thing? This girl has an agenda! I thought she was all sweetness and wholesome at first but I’m not so sure now 🤔

Reactions: 4
Does she ever take her husband anywhere? 🙈 he always seems to get left at home when she has weekends at friends and stuff which could of course be his decision and yes he doesn’t have to go everywhere with her but just seems strange he never goes.

Reactions: 3
I caught her by accident arriving at a friend's she has gone so skinny I know she was larger at one time but now she gone the other way I thought.

Does she ever take her husband anywhere? 🙈 he always seems to get left at home when she has weekends at friends and stuff which could of course be his decision and yes he doesn’t have to go everywhere with her but just seems strange he never goes.
He spent all weekend with her. Not strange to me that he works a lot.

He spent all weekend with her. Not strange to me that he works a lot.
All this weekend with her? She’s been at her friends all weekend and I didn’t see him there so thought it was just her and Ela that went sorry! I just often see her going places weekends like friends, sister in laws (I think?) and he appears to stay at home as she doesn’t mention him being there so I was wondering why but I’m guessing he just doesn’t like being on camera then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.