Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I wonder then how he feels about the whole tik tok thing if he’s camera shy!
i don’t think I’ve heard him speak on camera whenever she films him he looks super uncomfortable. Probably why she doesn’t film him too much he’s just not into it. He does seem like a nice chilled guy though I must say.

She’s mentioned a few times her kitchen is old and ugly, now conveniently she’s in wickes ‘looking at kitchens’ I bet she’s going to tell them she has 500K and to give her a freebie 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned a few times her kitchen is old and ugly, now conveniently she’s in wickes ‘looking at kitchens’ I bet she’s going to tell them she has 500K and to give her a freebie 🤣
I have thought this all along, as soon as she started mentioning her old and ugly kitchen I thought oh god here we go

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what to make of it really. She seems sweet and she’s not in the category of some influencers who would flog their own child for a freebie, I haven’t seen her advertise yet… I hope she stays the way she is and isn’t swept away with the influencer culture. I think it is time she stops showing ela though now her following is very large. She seems intelligent enough, I am surprised she is still showing her so much and hashtags where she lives

I had the same thoughts about how much she shows Ela and sometimes other people’s kids too (I hope she checks it ok with their parents) but then I disagree with kids being put all over the internet anyway yet so many influencers don’t see it as an issue. I think she’s maybe a bit naive to what it can be like to have a big audience on a platform like tik tok or maybe she thinks because Ela is cute so brings in views

Reactions: 5
I had the same thoughts about how much she shows Ela and sometimes other people’s kids too (I hope she checks it ok with their parents) but then I disagree with kids being put all over the internet anyway yet so many influencers don’t see it as an issue. I think she’s maybe a bit naive to what it can be like to have a big audience on a platform like tik tok or maybe she thinks because Ela is cute so brings in views
I agree. I cannot watch people using kids like this, I’ve seen a couple of videos of ela but generally scroll past as I think it’s a huge invasion of their privacy

Reactions: 1
she is another one who started off all innocent, she’ll end up selling her soul for a new kitchen.

Reactions: 2
Why she not get one on credit like many people have to do.
Exactly lol she looked really fed up and miserable last week couple of weeks. I think it was because of people commenting on Ela’s appearance. I think it’s horrendous that people comment a child. She over shares way too much, the house tours, the constantly telling the world where she is going, eating, working etc etc

Reactions: 2
Exactly lol she looked really fed up and miserable last week couple of weeks. I think it was because of people commenting on Ela’s appearance. I think it’s horrendous that people comment a child. She over shares way too much, the house tours, the constantly telling the world where she is going, eating, working etc etc
I never watch her but I use to see her a lot, what's people saying about her daughter.

Just leave the girl out of it, I think sevda is really damaging her here. As I much as I like sev I can’t defend what she’s doing, ela is far too small. What do you have to be to have a timtok account 16? Well then parents shouldn’t be allowed to feature the children on their own personal account if it’s public till they are that age either

Reactions: 3
first of all, I think she is a lovely lady. However, I struggle to watch her videos because of her mmmmming at every mouthful. Also, I feel bad saying this but her daughter needs taught manners on eating, eg close,your mouth and don’t speak when eating. I will get flamed posting this but i cannot bear the eating noises from the pair of them. I do like her though as she is very nice and her daughter is a lovely kid.

I don’t know why but I really can’t take to her? I don’t think she’s as nice as she comes across

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.