Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sev plays a good game to be honest. Her recipe content is spot on, I have learnt a lot, however her Beggy Mitchell is starting to emerge. Also when ‘HELa’ starts looking at the camera when answering rather than looking at their Mum, then you know a child is becoming a performing monkey.

Reactions: 8
Used to be a fan but she’s pissing me off now. Leave that child alone and let her have breakfast before school like a normal person. Ridiculous.

Sevda knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed she gets a bit short with ela at times when Ela tries to speak to her when she’s doing a tik tok. Wrong really as she’s usually about to go to school or breakfast club so it must upset her a little for the day.

Reactions: 6
I fee a bit sad that a stranger has bought her daughters party dress. Well I’m assuming it’s a tiktok person.

It always makes me uncomfortable people buying things for strangers on the internet… they’ve been led to believe they are that persons friend and it’s just odd .

Reactions: 9
Daughter gets trolled more and more... Sevda posts her more and more. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 1
It feels weird to read comments that say ‘can we see what ela eats in a day’ or ‘can we see her in costume?’ Not everyone is as wholesome they make themselves out to be and these ‘content creators’ who use their kids for views and likes, need to keep them off the internet!

Reactions: 12
Poor poor Ela, if only she had a mother that protected her instead of exposing her more and more.

Reactions: 10
I’m gutted she keeps posting ela :( I really thought there was a decent Tik toker at last but she obviously realises the 💴 that comes with showing a cute child.

also comes with people commenting rude stuff about a child. In no way am I victim blaming as it’s absolutely vile but as a parent, it’s your job to realise this world is a bit crappy and at least protect them from it till they are old enough to be on social media themselves

Reactions: 5
Has she had some sort of gastric surgery?
She hardly eats healthily, doesn’t seem to do any exercise yet she stays pretty slim considering what she was before

Reactions: 9
I've never noticed the frowning till now and everything is mmm so good, nothing she eats is ever not good?

It has to be put on. I love food and sometimes I do think to myself bloody hell this is amazing but even a boring chip and she’s there with the moaning 😂 she must be a fabulous cook if everything she does is that good!

• Haha
I've unfollowed her, sadly. I quite enjoyed her innocent content and some recipes were really interesting. However, I don't like the increased time her daughter is on her feed. There's a reason that there's a minimum age and short, natural, bursts is OK but not the involvement that's starting to happen. To unfollow was my only way of indicating this view.

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed her, sadly. I quite enjoyed her innocent content and some recipes were really interesting. However, I don't like the increased time her daughter is on her feed. There's a reason that there's a minimum age and short, natural, bursts is OK but not the involvement that's starting to happen. To unfollow was my only way of indicating this view.
I have noticed ela is on literally every video she posts now, I really think she needs to just go back to how she was and not much ela and her content she posted before. To be fair she doesn’t even seem like she enjoys doing it anymore, have you noticed? She always sounds fed up on there.

I think this is a problem for people who have quite a good stage presence (so catch people's attention, something I wouldnt) but have nothing really to share but a normal life with little change from day to day.

Eventually it does get boring. The only way to make it work is to create a more interesting story which is possibly where she's trying to go. I personally don't think it's fair on a child who can't make an informed decision.

I hope she goes back to less content and more recipes, especially her Turkish ones, which I've made a few of. Not that I will know now, I suppose, having unfollowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.