Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I'm confused what we are going for a wander is 😂😂😂 can this woman not pronounce anything wtf is wander 🙄
These Americans must think we are deluded like her ffs wander indeed 🙄

Reactions: 4

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I don’t give a dam about the sisters weight or size but consuming so much calorie intake is downright stupid and irresponsible.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
The way shes struggled reading the names of the products, she doesnf even know what they are for, why would spcenk send her products when her page is nothing to do with that

Couldn't even pronounce drunk elephant and instead read out the product names, get back to college Sevda and learn to read again!

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
There is the ASMR trend on tiktok with eating noisy food. People crunching into really crispy chicken tenders etc but you don’t really hear the disgusting chewing noises. I think silly Sev aims at this but just gets it so wrong.

MumOfPeanuts

I don’t believe for a second she had food poisoning. I think Sevda forced her to pretend and go offline so she’s got more “evidence” for a complaint. Beggy wants a refund.
Yes that did cross my mind too. Anything for a bit of cash back.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Obviously you are permanently exhausted Sevda…. You’re up at 4.59am policing your comments section and posting aggressive clapbacks. Is it any wonder Weetabix dropped her like a hot potato? She screams red flag 🚩
I’m famous!! Celebrities 😂😂😂😂
So does everyone get the freebies included?!

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
‘Do you want gravy on everythink’

even ela has started to do the head wobble as well 😭

Last edited:
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Sev obviously had surgery to help her lose weight but the that won’t help with her poor food choices, she still eats unhealthily and likes big portions, when she eats she can’t get it in her mouth quick enough, her sister is the same. Sadly she’s pushing all these bad habits onto Ela.

Celeb219

VIP Member
‘Ela was crying and shacking’ sorry what? And what did any of you do? Did you say anything to this said adult that’s supposedly going about pinching kids?
there’s no truth in that at all not in the slightest or you would have left as that’s unsafe for your child isn’t it! Ela is a real wuss so it doesn’t take much to scare her I can imagine the story is completely different to what sev has portrayed
of it did happen, sev needs to take a long hard look at what she actually does to protect her child, physical assault is no joke, if someone did that to my DOG they would quickly be drinking through a straw, not running off to do it to someone else

CrapEars

VIP Member
Do people comment about her taking Ewa out go school? I know she deletes comments but do people make them in the first place? Surely the school have had a word by now?

I’m all for taking kids out of school for holidays if they are going to gain something from it. But Ela gets absolutely nothing from these holidays apart from watching people film themselves stuffing their faces. They don’t go and see the sites or even interact with other people. They break up next month, she can obviously afford to go in the school holidays so it could have waited seeing as they are doing nothing special that they couldn’t do at home.