Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Lurker

The passport control people weren't very nice.....they are not there to be nice you silly cow, their job is to protect the country's border. Was she expecting a red carpet and bunch of flowers from them too seeing as she's such a celebrity 🙄

Reactions: 17

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think she has sent that to the takeaway herself. Her or big Mine the munter. She is wanting them to prove she paid it. I just don’t believe a takeaway would have the time or actually give enough of a shit to post that.

Reactions: 17

Ejo27

VIP Member
How can she sit there and say it’s only been a week in April, and this two week holiday. It runs from September - July! She’s so crafty and sneaky! Shame on her for not being more transparent. The new rules are coming in because of selfish people like her and her family! She has missed a significant amount of time missed in school.
Someone on CC has worked out Ela has had 30+ days off this academic year!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Ejo27

VIP Member
Pampered princess Ewa clinging to the back of her mother in the sea with ring and armbands whilst on the boat trip. TEACH THE KID TO SWIM!!!
Loool is she fuck having lessons. This woman tells us every minute details of her day, even her bowel habits and the window cleaner coming. There is no way Ela is attending swimming lessons and Sevda isn’t moaning at how exhausted she is from taking her. Lies lies lies!

Attachments

So let me get this right .. they have gone out to a Cypriot restaurant for calamari and chips and a pizza. Yet she bangs on about traditional culture. Should of just stayed at home Sev if you was going to eat freezer food 🤣

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Also justifying cutting up an already soft pancake into tiny pieces because of Ewa's wobbly toof, all you've done Sevda is demonstrate that your 7 year old child cannot use cutlery herself.

• Angry

Jo-nos

VIP Member
They could have gone on holiday for hairy dads birthday in the school hols. Didn't need to go the exact week his birthday was.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Sugar breakfast and sugar lunch, what’s the betting it’s a sugar evening meal too?!
IMG_6664.jpeg

---
Also, WHAT

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
They’re all so fake and so up sev’s arse! Oh thank you my beautiful generous sister 🤮🤮 it’s clear she thinks she’s the family celebrity, she has this air of entitlement 🙄

• Haha

Rainbowsky29

That boat trip video has killed me off. Is it in slow motion of her looking out to sea. She would eat herself if she could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ted2

Chatty Member
She’s probably missed sports day. Poor kid with crap parent and dopey family. I hope they do t hold her back too much. It’s not like this holiday or any others are educational
I'm not a stalker more like a nosy bastard and ages ago, I found which school she goes to. It wasn't hard given she's shown in her uniform, she talks about going to her local shop (Morrisons) and that Ewa always has a roast on a Wednesday. She's missed class photos today and the school disco the day they left for holiday 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

Ejo27

VIP Member
Obviously you are permanently exhausted Sevda…. You’re up at 4.59am policing your comments section and posting aggressive clapbacks. Is it any wonder Weetabix dropped her like a hot potato? She screams red flag 🚩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Such a weird video with a bunch of strangers in the room making coffee that looks like Guinness 😂😂 why would you even do that it looked so awkward and wooden 🙄

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
She’s like a 15 year old who’s started drinking for the first time. Gotta be telling everyone she’s so dwunk. ‘Drunk sev’ in her captions. Okay hun, it’s not a flex, I got drunk last night but didn’t have to put that caption on all my insta stories, it was just clear I was out having drinks with the girls without spelling it out

she honestly thinks she’s really cool but she’s just an absolute tool

• Haha