Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

VIP Member
So she’s actually giving away her HelloFresh meals to her sister now 😂 This woman will do anything but eat the meals from the brand that are actually paying her wages. Just further proof she doesn’t like them, doesn’t eat them but still wants the paycheque. I hope they see it and drop her contract!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

beegee

Ella in the pool ✅️
Ella with other kids on the park ✅️
Left the hotel (to go to beach) ✅️

Nice of her to be spending her hols checking here as in one day she has managed to do everything you guys have mentioned here 😂
What a sad life
Also why is Sedat always asleep? He was sleeping on the beach, which is fine obvs but he always seems to be sleeping or glued to a tv haha maybe he does it to get away from her

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Celeb219

VIP Member
I walk lots and lots and lots, like 3 times a day.

yeah, to the patch of grass outside ya front door!

if you walked that much, you wouldn’t have needed a dog walker, and Rocco would be getting much more exercise than he is, the vet said he was overweight

Reactions: 14

Anything you like

VIP Member
I don’t mind kuki but slating the nhs when she drove there on her own will is strange, she claims she didn’t know what a&e was and by the sounds of it she expected to be seen and admitted immediately
Oh to be that naive

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Just seen a video with a massive gifted Turkish takeaway. I don't think any of them "reach out" to her I think she goes to them saying she's massive on tik Tok and will advertise it for them

ncc89

VIP Member
Ella in the pool ✅️
Ella with other kids on the park ✅️
Left the hotel (to go to beach) ✅️

Nice of her to be spending her hols checking here as in one day she has managed to do everything you guys have mentioned here 😂
What a sad life
Also why is Sedat always asleep? He was sleeping on the beach, which is fine obvs but he always seems to be sleeping or glued to a tv haha maybe he does it to get away from her
He probably pretends to be asleep just so he doesn’t have to speak to her 😂

• Haha

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
And this is why our NHS is on its knees. Sometimes I go to work and there is 160 people in A&E.
You wait because there is probably 2 doctors on shift, one is trying to save the life of a seriously ill baby that has been brought in , the other is treating someone that has had a cardiac arrest.

As I said earlier in the thread she needed a GP .

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Sorry, I know it’s mentioned a lot but Ewa literally speaks worse than my 3 year old????
I noticed how poor her speech was yesterday during the video showing off her clothes. She sounds so much younger than her age.

I think it speaks volumes if a person feels the need to spend almost every waking hour of their holiday filming on TikTok …she looks bored. The thing I love when I go on holiday is the fact I never have time to really look at my phone or have the inclination to - unless I’m taking a few photos or videos of my kids but other than that I’m too busy enjoying myself. Ella is just always having to wait until her mother has stopped one of her many videos, it must take its toll on the family and it’s no wonder sedation is always sleeping, he probably thinks fuck it she cares more about her phone.

Last edited:

crazycakelady

VIP Member
She’s wasted sooooo dangerous with Ewa not being able to swim and what if there’s an accident she slips bangs her head etc. me and my hubby love a good drink on holiday and we take it in turns to be sober and our daughter is 13!! We are going away next week jus the two of us and we will enjoy a few drinks together that’s called responsibility

Celeb219

VIP Member
Not gonna post cos they have other things going on, but has managed to post a video long enough to get paid and also that will create enough buzz with her Huns to comment/like etc.

Could have easily posted a quick story with some words, no need to bring out the tired voice

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
What is she doing? She’s eating really manically lately, stuffing huge portions and eating really fast. She even choked in this video, it’s verging on binge eating. She needs therapy and fast. Her videos need reporting for disordered eating, she’s a bad influence.

IMG_7576.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Ejo27

VIP Member
Where did she say this shit
She posted about 20 stories this morning talking absolute shite and talking about taking Ela out and school and how she will manage with the new laws coming in. She is so stupid. She clearly has absolutely no awareness or understanding

• Angry
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
You have to feel for her though, no wonder she’s exhausted, she sat on her arse for a week at a 5 star all inclusive resort in Turkey getting pissed, came home after 7 days of no cooking, cleaning etc then put a few washes on, and then…..wait for it……..she had to drive to pick her own dog up from her sister WIN law who looked after her dog for free, a nice roast dinner waiting for her too. No wonder she’s on burn out 🫠🫠 what a cunt

• Haha

The Lurker

What the hell is Kuki doing breaking down her Tiktoks into 4 hour reports of what happened in A&E and dragging the story out. Its not flipping Eastenders 🤦‍♀️ Anything and everything this family for the views and attention.

• Haha