Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Not Sevda still trying to convince the internet that Ela was "adamant" that she wanted to stay at nanny and grandads on a school night 😂 no Sevda, you arranged it so that you and your doormat mate could get pissed in your gifted hot tub on a school night. Never heard of Ela being adamant to stay out on a school night before. Sure she thinks if she says it enough times it will come true!

Reactions: 17

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Grown woman sets her phone up in Subway to film herself mooing over a teri"are-key" sub.....

"Wish me luck in Tesco"....luck for what? Are you suggesting you might get mobbed because you are such a celebwity?

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
Sevda , her parents , her sister , Sedat and Ela should all live together cause think about it there’s no point them living separately when they can’t function without depending on each other 27/7. Sevda constantly has to have her mum around helping her with everything because she doesn’t know how to take care of herself and her house for more than 5 minutes or has to get her parents to take care of demanding princess Ela making one of them come around everyday or sending Ela to their house so they might aswell as move in together.

No idea why her sister moved out to her own flat she can’t even sneeze without needing her mum to be there holding her hand. Mine Having her mum come around cause she’s about to come on her period wtf? that’s ridiculous! her and Sevda need to grow up but I think it’s too late they’re mentally stunted because their parents clearly baby them their whole lives so no surprise Sevda does the same with Ela. Sevda doesn’t even like being alone with Sedat they have no chemistry , they’re not in love no matter how many slideshows on TikTok she wants to do to try convince us , she always has to get her family to come around to avoid being alone with him or she’ll drag Ela everywhere with her just so she doesn’t have to be alone with her husband it’s crazy because most couples once in a while would like to have a meal out without the kids but Sevda is the opposite so anyone can see that isn’t a loving happy marriage she is in.

I think she was desperate for a boyfriend/husband and couldn’t find anyone else and was afraid of being alone so got with Sedat and it’s crazy after all the years they’ve been together they still are so awkward with each other it’s like watching two people who hardly know each other trying to force conversation and a connection that isn’t there. She would of been better off staying single because all does is complain about Sedat and avoid being alone with him. It’s a marriage of convenience for both of them and I just think the whole family is strange including Sedat.

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Absolutely screaming at the mother being make to lurk holding the speaker in the background ahahhaahaaa it’s like a parody account.
IMG_6397.jpeg

• Haha

The Lurker

That straw video is absolutely shocking. Ela tried once to get it in, whinged she couldn't do it in a baby voice and silly Sev swooping in at super speed to help the poor little princess as it hurt her hand 🙈🙄 Seriously, you should be teaching children to be independent and teaching them resilience. Sevs clearly adapted the same parenting style as overbearing mummy as neither her or the hippo are capable of doing anything at all independently either. They are a joke.

Piamia

Sedat fuckin off to the 18+ killed me! The panic in her face! 🤣🤣🤣 “he can’t stay there”

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why does her sister have to film herself eating a salad, I just dont get it. You have to get Mom round while you eat a salad because you feel emotional. Are you Ok? I mean seriously ive never seen a family like this. Its not normal. There is definitely an underlying problem they have not told us about.

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
What are you talking about ? Anytime you book a hotel you can always edit the number of rooms and number of people staying 🤣 how does having sex scream insecurity? Loool, it’s the other way about.. sorry if you’re about 40 but coming from my perspective of being super young it’s pretty normal to do that on holiday.. keeping a man happy over your kids, who said that? You’re just saying pointless words at this point
You must be super young if you think 40 is old and frigid 😆🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She started to read a letter out from the supplier of the Hot Tub, it went like so sorry you have been bullied. My question is did she contact them telling them she is so bullied and a hot tub would help her cope

• Wow
  • Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
All for having a drink but find it weird that they’re getting so smashed whilst Ewa just mills around in the pool

Reactions: 16

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I think it speaks volumes on how shit their holiday is that Ela is missing Rocco. I understand when you are on your way home and u start to miss them. But shes 7 she should be making mates round the pool with not a care in the world. Not cuddled up in bed with a teddy because she misses rocco.
Weird family

RBN20

Chatty Member
So Kuki is tired and exhausted but is going to spread her update over multiple videos… so getting as many clicks/ciews and income as possible 🙄 all whilst slating the uk health care system

It’s the ‘I take these people…’ comment. THESE PEOPLE??? They are your family… not ‘people’ or your minions. What an awful person.

RBN20

Chatty Member
The thought of Ewa dipping her head under water in that hot tub with hairy daddy’s chest hair floating around in there clogging it up makes me boke

• Sick
  • Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
They must never ever have sex, when you’re on on holiday especially you be having sex multiple times a day and they’re there for a week, but they clearly don’t because they would’ve got an extra room for Ella , they’re only 35 and 42, not in their 60s!! Wonder if sedation gets it elsewhere
Multiple times a day with a 7 year old in tow? No.
And she wouldn’t be in her own room at 7 in a hotel either.
Sev might be all sorts of weird but this is weirder!

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Ela making friends with a 1.5 year old and calling him her best friend speaks volumes. It's so sad.

• Wow