Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
That video 😂 😂 poor Lisa looks so awkward. Why was she reading off the piece of paper as well, such a shit ad

far too much water in the hot tub and it’s gunna cost her a fortune to run

these companies need a head wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rainbowsky29

Christ the way Ella talks on that video with the sister. Painful she’s nearly 8! Surely there’s something else going on there bless her

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
The way she says “you’re welcome” after anyone says thank you is said in such a sanctimonious tone - she says it in a way that suggests the person better be thankful to Saint Sev.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
£623 for that hot tub!. Not a single one of her followers will be able to purchase. You know cost of living crisis and all that. What a pathetic thing to promote. And more fools the company for gifting it for free
dont forget you can get a MASSIVE 5% off!!!! That brand should be ashamed of themselves. You’ll still pay £600 for it.

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
The palaver of printing it out, putting it in envelopes, writing the names and addresses and dropping it in a post box will be a full month of work for Sevda. She will need mummy to help and then a week at the all inclusive to recover from burnout.
OMG imagine the list:

go to shop
Buy some envelopes
Get laptop out
Have a coffee
Choose 10 people
Write address labels
Have a coffee
Put laptop away
Have a crossont
Go to post office
Buy some stamps
Stick stamps onto envelopes
Put envelopes into postbox

she will need another holiday after that, 2 weeks worth of work there 🤣

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Do you get any results with that? I keep reporting another creator that’s always advertising stuff o. The sky while cooking… but they say no violations. Am I doing it wrong?
Someone could report her to asa. I believe it’s a rule on tattle that you don’t take things off tattle ie talk about reporting her etc. otherwise the thread could get shut down.

She’s a fucking liar anyway because she’s not declared ads in the past, when she did the Sainsbury’s one, she did the ad whilst shopping but then did a shopping haul video with what she got and didn’t declare it. Josunfilteredlife does this all the time and it’s so crafty. Sevda is only insistent on saying she declares stuff now cos I bet she’s been reported and bollocked bout it in the past.

as for Ewa, playing with a 5 year old “friend”, a toddler pram and a peppa pig event when she’s nearly 8 is shocking. My goddaughter was into little mix and asking to wear crop tops and make up. I know we need to stop them growing up too much as crop tops and make up is a bit inappropriate to wear out and about, but sevda takes it to the extreme. I’m gonna say it, she’s infantilising her for the pedalos.

she’s heading for another breakdown anyway cos her caption in the video about ewas packed linch this morning screams “I read tattle”

Guyana1976

VIP Member
She could of left the child with the grandparents and she and Sedat could of enjoyed the 18+ for his birthday treat,I reckon Sedat sleeps on the single bed,she treats him so bad.

Reactions: 12

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Ela is such a baby honestly! Cant do the straw moanin she spilt a bit. Sev hanging over her ‘don’t wrrorry don’t wrrorry’ also ela is so focused on looking at the camera the other kids didn’t look at the phone only Ela

Ted2

Chatty Member
Fucking hell just saw her stories from last night. The music was so loud so late on a Tuesday. I believe Sedat was trying to gesticulate for them to turn it down. All he could do given he can't communicate it in spoken English. Bet the neighbours love her. Selfish cunt.

• Angry

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Why have we not seen Ewa doing any of the paid for activities the boat in the pool the funfair etc she defo would of shared it if she did it she’s stingy as fuck
He ten million monologues this morning she doesn’t half waffle some shite basically they have eaten bit of time at pool then in the room by 8 so Ewa can go on her iPad and she watches the entertainment probably with a bottle of wine and sedat sleeps or goes on his phone what kind of holiday is that

The Lurker

Hairy daddy will 100 percent be roped into the hottub maintenance as Begda and Sedat don't have a braincell between them. Give it a couple of months and it will never be seen again. She's far too tight to be forking out for chemicals and increased electric bills.

• Haha

Sar85

Wow what a twat she sounds this morning. 'I'm shattered as I do so much then burn out'. I take these people to 5 star all inclusive hotels and there's no appreciation' Wtf! If sedation likes prawns a certain way whats wrong with that. Plus yes Wocco does love staying at Ken dodds as he probably gets more attention there and a run around in their garden.
I came here to post about that! What a bitch! Just because someone likes food a certain way, doesn't mean they don't appreciate their all inclusive holiday?! It's called home comforts!! Also the fact she was talking like she paid for it all, which we all know she wouldn't have. She's just shown her true colours by posting that. I hope more people come to realise what she is really like! I was actually horrified, such a horrible person.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
This!!!

she ropes the sister in law in to do her finances but acts like SIL should be ever so grateful. She takes over the house whenever she likes and comments about ‘oh it was tidy a moment ago’ 😤
Like when she made a point of saying kuki is the last one to bed and sevda is the first one up so she cleans up the kitchen. Implying the SIL couldn’t be arsed. But it’s her house! If she wants to leave the dishes then she should!

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
Should have left Ela at home with Hairy Daddy to take her to school. That holiday looks boring. Pool, eat and repeat.

The Lurker

She could of left the child with the grandparents and she and Sedat could of enjoyed the 18+ for his birthday treat,I reckon Sedat sleeps on the single bed,she treats him so bad.
Exactly! The mum and dad are joined at Sevdas hip anyway so Ela would clearly be comfortable staying with them. She could have stayed at school which sounds like it's very much needed and they could have has an adults week away without all the hate of the term time holiday. Genuinely think an week alone with Sedat would be her worst nightmare though. They might have to talk and god forbid have sex. Clearly none of that going on with Ela constantly next to them. Strange marriage

• Haha