Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
She has just gone to Turkey to eat & film TikToks.

Ella should’ve stayed home with her grandparents & gone to school this week. She has gained nothing & lost a week worth of very valuable education.

Reactions: 20

RC12

Jesus Christ that tongue was in overdrive over that jacket potato 😳 she’s fucking vile
B11DD01E-7B91-4106-867B-97061EB7F3E2.jpeg
2413F2D6-D632-4567-804C-409FB2438C7D.jpeg
456DAA9E-385E-4E89-8A55-AD26C9D2FFDF.jpeg
C59FFE3C-5C48-4BBD-BAAE-EF03937D6BC9.jpeg
FEE3B5AA-E23C-47D1-8A75-226663140DD6.jpeg
FE28C8CB-D66B-4685-9634-F74E975283E9.png
0C8DE72B-C7A4-4148-A645-9136D3B9A2D8.jpeg
5685CAC9-D779-41E1-A8A2-2644481184F4.jpeg
008E4D8C-65A6-4BCD-AF78-F146C507E187.jpeg
5928EB1A-ACA2-4FD9-98A7-83ADAD62198E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

lostsoul

I've said it before this was a YouTube conception. Mummy and Hairy Daddy came round for the conception. Mummy was in the corner for emotional support and HD was watching a YouTube tutorial and relaying the process step by step for Seagull to then translate the information to Sedation. Big light was on.

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
Why does a 7 year old need goggles in a hot tub? I’m surprised they didn’t put the armbands on her.

• Haha

Veilside

Chatty Member
WTAF! She starts her video with a box of tissues with her gcse drama voice saying she’s unwell so won’t be able to go to the event tonight! But she’s still going to her nail and hair appointment. Then the gcse drama ends because she clearly forgot to stay in character whilst she’s all over that poor dog! There is nowt wrong with her, it’s her excuse to get out of this event!

• Haha
Someone on her post this morning saying she should set Ela up with a TT account as she would have tons of followers. Some of these people are fucking weird and dangerous !!!

• Wow
  • Sick

buster239

What on earth makes her think “yeah that’d be great to post to Insta”???? She is so unhinged

Also did not want to see Sedat’s view when pillow princess Sev is in missionary position

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
she planted the seed yesterday saying she had a sore throat…. Just like when people at work do and next day calls in sick for work LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Disneylover

VIP Member
Nah she mentioned a thread and said her and Tomtom were going to sit together that evening and read it together. She doesn’t have a Reddit or CC must be Tattle. Let’s hope she makes her way here!
---
Child says she loves the Salmon. Idiot Sevda saying it’s fine if she prefers fish fingers. Why is she so fucking stupid and such a bad parent?! Trying to plant the seed of doubt instead of encouraging Ela to try and enjoy new foods. It’s creepy how much she wants to keep her a baby
She was defo trying to sway her back to fish fingers as they’re cheaper 😂 good old minge bag Sev

• Haha
I bet she wasn’t needed there, between Tom Tom and his dad I’m sure they would be able to seen to the girls BUT I bet SEVDA insisted she goes there and looks after ‘her girls’.
shame she doesn’t think the same of her other nieces / nephews from the sister they shall not name! You know her ACTUAL BLOOD SISTER!
---
Really interesting to see Mine actually interacting with Ela and asking her questions and trying to engage in conversation. Still exploiting her on camera but what a stark difference to Sevda’s “don’t wuwwy” “good girl” conversations she shows with Ela
You really notice how much Ela struggles in the conversation in the interaction. Mine only asked her what she wants for lunch and she was struggling to even answer that. sev should be ashamed!!!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I have to scroll past her now, it knocks me sick all the noises she makes 🤢🤢. Funny how she’s only making all these videos now she’s moved out and has bills to pay, bunch of scavs the lot of them
Did the parents just not bother to teach them how to eat and drink politely?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Lucylou92

Omg just bloody make Ela go for the walk 🙄 it's not going to kill her and she needs fresh air.

Also why can't Sedat look after his daughter tonight? Why does she have to go to Nanny's?

This family confuse me so much

Disneylover

VIP Member
So Kuki is tired and exhausted but is going to spread her update over multiple videos… so getting as many clicks/ciews and income as possible 🙄 all whilst slating the uk health care system
We all know the NHS is on its arse but we’re still so lucky to have it, she never said thanks or showed any gratitude for the care she received, too busy blowing smoke up Saint Sevda’s arsehole 🙄
---
It's the weirdest thing ever. There must be more to it why Sedat can't apparently look after his own daughter.
Something has defo gone on, I wouldn‘t be surprised if he’d had a fling after him following Megan’s fick fighs 🤔

• Haha

The Lurker

My kids often complain about going for walks but once they are out they always enjoy it. She's a spoilt pampered princess who rules the roost in that house and they only have themselves to blame with the shitty parenting. My dad would laugh in my face if called him to mind my kids whilst I did a walk 🙄

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
Oh my word, the doormat mother has gone round to the sisters house to sit on the couch behind her, in silence, while she films herself eating. All because it’s nearly Mine’s period and she’s feeling emotional 😳😳😳
😂 Jesus Christ. They’re all enablers.
If I said to my mum will you come and sit on my sofa whilst I eat a salad and film myself eating it to 30K followers because I might come on my period soon and feel emotional she’d tell me to piss right off 😂

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
What are you talking about ? Anytime you book a hotel you can always edit the number of rooms and number of people staying 🤣 how does having sex scream insecurity? Loool, it’s the other way about.. sorry if you’re about 40 but coming from my perspective of being super young it’s pretty normal to do that on holiday.. keeping a man happy over your kids, who said that? You’re just saying pointless words at this point
Fuck me are you on glue? You're clearly not a parent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

buster239

So she was promoting Mr Spud in Stevenage yesterday and brought some jacket potatoes home for Sedat and Ela to eat. Then today she makes jacket potatoes for dinner and shares that Sedat said her jacket potatoes are the best he’s ever had!

Let’s not forget about the time she was gifted a coffee machine and gave it to her sister-in-law.

Then the other day she’s giving her freeloading sister her HelloFresh meals.

How do companies still want to work with this buffoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 17