Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced our Sev is a virgin, there’s no way she’d know what to do with Sedat’s lil winky, and she doesn’t seem to show him any affection! I’m not even convinced they conceived Ela the usual way
Mummy with the turkey baster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've said it before this was a YouTube conception. Mummy and Hairy Daddy came round for the conception. Mummy was in the corner for emotional support and HD was watching a YouTube tutorial and relaying the process step by step for Seagull to then translate the information to Sedation. Big light was on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way it’s no one’s business what your young daughter wears to bed 😡 why would you tell personal details she is seriously tapped in the head
Shocking isn’t it, someone took a screenshot and posted it here but it was a year ago maybe. She’s so thick 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I’ve never in my life see someone eat a curry ready meal, shop bought re-heated onion bhajis and a burnt wrap like that! She can’t convince me that was anything to mmmm about. Those meals are barely edible as it is, they just fill an empty gap but she’s going about it like it’s all freshly home made from an Indian neighbour! Why does she always complain she can never have a curry at home? What’s so hard about cooking some chicken and shoving a jar sauce over it and freezing it in batches so she can have when she feels like it… this woman has no brain cells 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've said it before this was a YouTube conception. Mummy and Hairy Daddy came round for the conception. Mummy was in the corner for emotional support and HD was watching a YouTube tutorial and relaying the process step by step for Seagull to then translate the information to Sedation. Big light was on.
Nearly spat my tea out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sedation was watching Megan’s Fick Fighs to be able to do the deed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched TT video of another Turkish family and they also say I PUT HIM etc when serving food. I actually think this must be a Turkish language thing as that’s Sev and Dil who also says I PUT!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched TT video of another Turkish family and they also say I PUT HIM etc when serving food. I actually think this must be a Turkish language thing as that’s Sev and Dil who also says I PUT!
Turkish is her second language though. She’s just thick, lazy and has little grasp of her first language.

Reactions: 11
Think I saw that too and thought the same. The take away video? Cw? I enjoy their stuff

Reactions: 1
Sevda , her parents , her sister , Sedat and Ela should all live together cause think about it there’s no point them living separately when they can’t function without depending on each other 27/7. Sevda constantly has to have her mum around helping her with everything because she doesn’t know how to take care of herself and her house for more than 5 minutes or has to get her parents to take care of demanding princess Ela making one of them come around everyday or sending Ela to their house so they might aswell as move in together.

No idea why her sister moved out to her own flat she can’t even sneeze without needing her mum to be there holding her hand. Mine Having her mum come around cause she’s about to come on her period wtf? that’s ridiculous! her and Sevda need to grow up but I think it’s too late they’re mentally stunted because their parents clearly baby them their whole lives so no surprise Sevda does the same with Ela. Sevda doesn’t even like being alone with Sedat they have no chemistry , they’re not in love no matter how many slideshows on TikTok she wants to do to try convince us , she always has to get her family to come around to avoid being alone with him or she’ll drag Ela everywhere with her just so she doesn’t have to be alone with her husband it’s crazy because most couples once in a while would like to have a meal out without the kids but Sevda is the opposite so anyone can see that isn’t a loving happy marriage she is in.

I think she was desperate for a boyfriend/husband and couldn’t find anyone else and was afraid of being alone so got with Sedat and it’s crazy after all the years they’ve been together they still are so awkward with each other it’s like watching two people who hardly know each other trying to force conversation and a connection that isn’t there. She would of been better off staying single because all does is complain about Sedat and avoid being alone with him. It’s a marriage of convenience for both of them and I just think the whole family is strange including Sedat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think Sedat will see any action in the hot tub?
Does Mine have some sort of learning difficulties ?(No disrespect)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think Sedat will see any action in the hot tub?
Does Mine have some sort of learning difficulties ?(No disrespect)
The only action he will see in that hot tub will be Sev getting pissed and making a bleep of herself on Tik Tok 🫠

I feel mean saying it but I think the sister has some sort of syndrome of something, I don’t think she’s quite right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her HelloFresh box video, who is this "we are going to enjoy this in the garden"? Herself and the phone

I can’t stop imagining this, I can just see the dad, glasses on top of his head, errr ummm and the mum sat on a dining room chair grinning and looking like a spare part.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless her oven clock is wrong, that hello fresh video wasn’t filmed yesterday. The other videos posted yesterday in the same outfit could easily also be from a different day as one was a crappy TT shop ad and the other a voiceover on a packed lunch video. I wonder what she’s up to 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.