Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Ewa wants to sleep one night at nanny's one night at home. That's a bit weird isn't it?

Reactions: 13
Reading the comments on her dinner video from yesterday and as always there are creepy comments like this one from a woman saying she missed Bobby when she doesn’t even know him!!! imagine some woman who lives in America and doesn’t know your child yet they’re commenting weird tit like that. Missing a child you don’t know wtf is wrong with people like this. That woman is one example of the many weirdos watching content to see the children. Sevda and Bobbys mum should both feel sick and ashamed cause Ela and Bobby aren’t my kids but I feel uncomfortable seeing comments like that so I don’t know how the parent of a child doesn’t feel uncomfortable. If they actually cared about their children they wouldn’t be posting them online publicly for strangers to watch , save videos of the children and know things about these children. Being a child exploiter is disgusting and the poor kids don’t get the privacy they deserve. Also look at the top of the screenshot it automatically says in the search box “Ela and Bobby” so clearly people have been searching that for it to be recommended in the search box that’s so weird.
0AF304E5-84EB-4CBF-AC71-1FB44463833C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Reading the comments on her dinner video from yesterday and as always there are creepy comments like this one from a woman saying she missed Bobby when she doesn’t even know him!!! imagine some woman who lives in America and doesn’t know your child yet they’re commenting weird tit like that. Missing a child you don’t know wtf is wrong with people like this. That woman is one example of the many weirdos watching content to see the children. Sevda and Bobbys mum should both feel sick and ashamed cause Ela and Bobby aren’t my kids but I feel uncomfortable seeing comments like that so I don’t know how the parent of a child doesn’t feel uncomfortable. If they actually cared about their children they wouldn’t be posting them online publicly for strangers to watch , save videos of the children and know things about these children. Being a child exploiter is disgusting and the poor kids don’t get the privacy they deserve. Also look at the top of the screenshot it automatically says in the search box “Ela and Bobby” so clearly people have been searching that for it to be recommended in the search box that’s so weird. View attachment 2939883
I always find it creepy when people ask questions about Ela,such as what did she eat; what time did she go to bed; where is she and what’s her favourite xyz. Why are adults so interested and invested in a little girl. đŸš©

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are so codependent it’s sick. So Sevda has given her leftover bread to mummy
 who’s given it to the sister. They are grown adults, why can’t they buy their own groceries and make their own meals?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably wants to get naughty in the hot tub with sedat 😂
I’m convinced our Sev is a virgin, there’s no way she’d know what to do with Sedat’s lil winky, and she doesn’t seem to show him any affection! I’m not even convinced they conceived Ela the usual way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced our Sev is a virgin, there’s no way she’d know what to do with Sedat’s lil winky, and she doesn’t seem to show him any affection! I’m not even convinced they conceived Ela the usual way
Has she ever shown pictures of her preggers? She probably got a surrogate so she didn’t have to do the nasty with Sedation.

What is she doing? She’s eating really manically lately, stuffing huge portions and eating really fast. She even choked in this video, it’s verging on binge eating. She needs therapy and fast. Her videos need reporting for disordered eating, she’s a bad influence.

IMG_7576.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I always find it creepy when people ask questions about Ela,such as what did she eat; what time did she go to bed; where is she and what’s her favourite xyz. Why are adults so interested and invested in a little girl. đŸš©
The worst one was does Ela wear a nightie to bed!! Soft girl answered yes đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The worst one was does Ela wear a nightie to bed!! Soft girl answered yes đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž
No way it’s no one’s business what your young daughter wears to bed 😡 why would you tell personal details she is seriously tapped in the head

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.