Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kid Bobby sounded a bit ungrateful didn’t he? Moaning about only having one small wrap. Sevda should have edited that out. I doubt it would have been left in if it was Ela sounding spoilt/ungrateful about something.
To be fair. It’s not very much food for him to have for tea. I can’t believe that’s all she’s thought to give him!

Reactions: 5
I have survived more than 16 minutes without a block. What’s to bet I will have to call a bingo line and be blocked my the 👅 family and the 🚪 mat… 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have survived more than 16 minutes without a block. What’s to bet I will have to call a bingo line and be blocked my the 👅 family and the 🚪 mat… 😂
👏👏👏 well done and 100% the truth unfortunately it won't stay she'll be on it later deleted
Not one negative comment they are obsessed with the delete button hippo will be on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oh my word, the doormat mother has gone round to the sisters house to sit on the couch behind her, in silence, while she films herself eating. All because it’s nearly Mine’s period and she’s feeling emotional 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my word, the doormat mother has gone round to the sisters house to sit on the couch behind her, in silence, while she films herself eating. All because it’s nearly Mine’s period and she’s feeling emotional 😳😳😳
😂 Jesus Christ. They’re all enablers.
If I said to my mum will you come and sit on my sofa whilst I eat a salad and film myself eating it to 30K followers because I might come on my period soon and feel emotional she’d tell me to piss right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair. It’s not very much food for him to have for tea. I can’t believe that’s all she’s thought to give him!
This is a fair point. Another reason why she should have edited it out. I don’t understand her portions. One day it will be a tiny wrap like yesterday and then sometimes she’ll give Ela like 10+ chicken wings for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does her sister have to film herself eating a salad, I just dont get it. You have to get Mom round while you eat a salad because you feel emotional. Are you Ok? I mean seriously ive never seen a family like this. Its not normal. There is definitely an underlying problem they have not told us about.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does her sister have to film herself eating a salad, I just dont get it. You have to get Mom round while you eat a salad because you feel emotional. Are you Ok? I mean seriously ive never seen a family like this. Its not normal. There is definitely an underlying problem they have not told us about.
Doormat has mollicuddled them and not taught them how to be strong independent women. Seagull is doing the same with pwincess Ewa.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wrapping a birthday present is one of her "jobs" today. I have a clinic of 14 patients but I guess getting the scissors and Sellotape out is pretty comparable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.