Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck all to do all day...while Sedation's hard at work yet controlled financially..wouldn't let him treat himself to a TV and here she is lazing in a blow up adult paddling pool!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hot tubs should be maintained with chlorine or bromine as well, initial set up would take at least 2-3days as you would need to get temp of water up to 25° before adding a any chemicals, then balance ph/alk before adding a shock dose of chlorine which will take around 24hrs to come down to a safe level to use tub. I really can’t see Sev knowing to do all that! I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t put any chemicals in there and therefore it’s just a glorified bath which is disgusting.
Not sure I’d trust cheap little glamping sites to maintain the hottubs like they should.

Reactions: 1
The mine the hippo page is there this morning. Think someone said it had disappeared

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hairy daddy will 100 percent be roped into the hottub maintenance as Begda and Sedat don't have a braincell between them. Give it a couple of months and it will never be seen again. She's far too tight to be forking out for chemicals and increased electric bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Sevda still trying to convince the internet that Ela was "adamant" that she wanted to stay at nanny and grandads on a school night 😂 no Sevda, you arranged it so that you and your doormat mate could get pissed in your gifted hot tub on a school night. Never heard of Ela being adamant to stay out on a school night before. Sure she thinks if she says it enough times it will come true!

Reactions: 17
I got blocked by sevda on TT ages ago so haven't been keeping up with her, but I have a question....
Is Ela bilingual? Have they taught her Turkish as well? I never heard her speak it but find it really odd if she doesn't, especially considering sedat speaks very little English

Inconsiderate on the neighbours and also on sedat, he has to sleep in the living room every night so she’s basically making all that noise outside his bedroom when he gets up early and goes to work at 5am

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I got blocked by sevda on TT ages ago so haven't been keeping up with her, but I have a question....
Is Ela bilingual? Have they taught her Turkish as well? I never heard her speak it but find it really odd if she doesn't, especially considering sedat speaks very little English
I think she understands the basics but thats about it.

Inconsiderate on the neighbours and also on sedat, he has to sleep in the living room every night so she’s basically making all that noise outside his bedroom when he gets up early and goes to work at 5am
Tyical narc only thinking of herself.

Reactions: 3
Does he sleep in the living room 🤔 why does he sleep there do you know
That's so weird if he does what a marriage 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She started to read a letter out from the supplier of the Hot Tub, it went like so sorry you have been bullied. My question is did she contact them telling them she is so bullied and a hot tub would help her cope

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell just saw her stories from last night. The music was so loud so late on a Tuesday. I believe Sedat was trying to gesticulate for them to turn it down. All he could do given he can't communicate it in spoken English. Bet the neighbours love her. Selfish bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
"Stay trendy" she says whilst waddling like a penguin in some crappy cheap and quite awful SHEIN dresses. Good lord the delusion is next scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilarious someone is asking where the dress is from at the start of the AD, not interested in the shein ones

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That kid Bobby sounded a bit ungrateful didn’t he? Moaning about only having one small wrap. Sevda should have edited that out. I doubt it would have been left in if it was Ela sounding spoilt/ungrateful about something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.